You can cook Gingerbread Cupcakes using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Gingerbread Cupcakes
- Prepare 5 tbsp of room temp butter.
- It's 1/2 cup of caster sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of molasses.
- You need 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1 of egg yolk.
- You need 1/2 cup of buttermilk.
- You need 1 1/4 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Cocoa Powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Ground Ginger.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ground nutmeg.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking soda.
Gingerbread Cupcakes step by step
- Preheat oven at 350°F (175°c).
- Mix together butter & sugar until light & fluffy.
- One at a time add Molasses - egg - egg yolk.
- In seperate bowl mix together dry ingredients.
- Alternate between adding the buttermilk & dry ingredients to the creamed mix.
- Stir until combined.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until a sweker comes out clean.