Mashed Potato Salad with Hamburgers. Here's another classic that you won't be able to get enough of: potato salad. You get to get away with saying you're eating a salad, when in reality, you just get to nosh on a bunch of potatoes with heaps of dill thrown into the mix. That doesn't sound bad to us.The highlight of that meal, however, was the one side dish I make for every grilling occasion: my mother-in-law's Mashed Potato Salad. The Best Mashed Potato Burger Recipes on Yummly Cheesy Mashed Potato Burger, Mashed Potato Burger Stacks, Cheddar Burger Mashed Potato Bake. You can cook Mashed Potato Salad with Hamburgers using 17 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mashed Potato Salad with Hamburgers
- Prepare of Hamburger.
- You need 1-2/3 pound of ground sirloin.
- It's 1/4 cup of dehydrated onions.
- You need of To taste ground black pepper.
- It's 1 teaspoon of salt.
- It's 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- You need As needed of buns and extras for making burgers.
- Prepare of Potatoes.
- You need 2 pound of baby potatoes.
- Prepare As needed of water to boil the potatoes.
- Prepare of To taste salt.
- Prepare 1 cup of sour cream.
- You need 1/2 stick of butter.
- It's 1 cup of mayonnaise.
- It's 15 ounces of beef broth.
- It's 1 tablespoons of cornstarch.
- You need 1/4 cup of parsley.
Mashed Potato Pizza The Baker Chick NYC. While the potatoes are cooking, start on the burgers—in a large bowl, combine the beef, Worcestershire sauce, parsley, and the grated onion (grate it right over the bowl so the juices fall into the meat); season with salt and pepper and mix thoroughly. Mash potatoes with butter and salt and pepper to taste. Once mashed stir in the mayonnaise, mustard and sour cream, mixing well.
Mashed Potato Salad with Hamburgers step by step
- Add potatoes to the pot. Cover with water. Boil till fork tender. Mix ingredients for the burgers and fry till done..
- Drain the potatoes and set aside. Remove the burgers and set aside. Add cornstarch to a quarter cup of the broth. Start the gravy reduction, by adding broth to the pan the burgers were cooked in. Mash the potatoes flat. Melt the butter..
- Add the potatoes to a bowl. Add the sour cream, salt, mayonnaise, and reduction. Mix well..
- Add parsley mix allow to rest 10 minutes before serving. I hope you enjoy!!.
Stir in the celery, onion, pickles and green pepper. Serve warm or at room temperature. Classic Potato Salad Burgers and Potato Salad are perhaps the most classic combo ever! This recipe uses Yukon gold potatoes, yellow mustard, hard-boiled eggs, along with some other simple recipes. It's hands-down the best potato salad with the perfect potato texture!