Roasted Potato Salad with Wagyu Bacon & Grilled Wagyu Bratwurst. Place the potato and onion mixture on a parchment-lined baking sheet, and place them in the oven. While the potatoes are cooking, fry your Fullblood Wagyu bacon strips until crisp. Once cooked, remove the bacon from the heat, and place on paper towels.Use this recipe for Fullblood Wagyu Beef Bacon Roasted Potato Salad the next time you need to bring a dish to a party, picnic or cookout! This site was built to help food bloggers show their recipes to more recipe lovers. Also anyone can create their own my recipe file called a collection. You can have Roasted Potato Salad with Wagyu Bacon & Grilled Wagyu Bratwurst using 20 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Roasted Potato Salad with Wagyu Bacon & Grilled Wagyu Bratwurst
- It's 1 PACKAGE of Double 8 Cattle Company Fullblood Wagyu Bratwurst (poached).
- It's 1 CUP of Lager Beer.
- Prepare 1 CUP of Beef Stock.
- Prepare 3 LBS of New Potatoes or Fingerling Potatoes (cut into 3/4-inch rounds).
- Prepare 1 of Large Sweet Onion (julienned).
- You need 1/4 CUP of Grapeseed Oil.
- You need 2 1/2 TSP of Kosher Salt.
- It's 1/2 TSP of Freshly Ground Black Pepper.
- It's of Dressing.
- Prepare 1/4 CUP of Apple Cider Vinegar.
- Prepare 1/4 CUP of Red Wine Vinegar.
- It's 3 TBSP of Coarse Ground Mustard.
- It's 1/3 CUP of Olive Oil.
- You need 2 TBSP of Honey.
- You need 2 TSP of Kosher Salt.
- Prepare 1 TSP of Freshly Ground Black Pepper.
- You need 6 STRIPS of Double 8 Cattle Company Fullblood Wagyu Bacon (cooked and small diced) (reserve bacon grease).
- It's 1/2 CUP of Green Onions (small diced).
- You need 1/2 CUP of Mama Lil's Sweet Hot Peppers (diced).
- Prepare 1/2 CUP of Fresh Parsley (minced).
Recipe lovers can follow food bloggers or collections. In a large bowl, combine the potatoes and bacon with the sliced onion. Gently stir in enough dressing to coat, then stir in the capers. Taste and adjust seasoning if desired.
Roasted Potato Salad with Wagyu Bacon & Grilled Wagyu Bratwurst instructions
- PREPARING THE FULLBLOOD WAGYU BRATWURST AND POTATOES Heat a medium saucepan on medium heat with 1 cup of lager beer and 1 cup of beef stock.Heat the liquid to a low simmer, and add the Fullblood Wagyu bratwurst. Poach the bratwursts for 7 minutes. Then, carefully remove them from the pan, and drain onto paper towels. Reserve.Preheat your oven to 425°F.Wash and slice the potatoes, and place them in a large bowl. Julienne the sweet onion, and add the sweet onions to the bowl..
- Coat the potatoes and onions (by tossing) in grapeseed oil, Kosher salt, and freshly ground black pepper. Place the potato and onion mixture on a parchment-lined baking sheet, and place them in the oven.Cook the potatoes and onions for 40-45 minutes, or until tender and crisp on the surface.While the potatoes are cooking, fry your Fullblood Wagyu bacon strips until crisp.Once cooked, remove the bacon from the heat, and drain on paper towels.Dice the Fullblood Wagyu bacon, and reserve..
- Preheat your gas grill to medium-high as you prepare to cook the (previously poached) Fullblood Wagyu bratwurst.Grill the bratwurst on each side for 4 minutes (8 total minutes), and let them rest/cool for 10 minutes..
- PREPARING THE DRESSING AND POTATO SALAD Whisk together the following dressing ingredients (apple cider vinegar, red wine vinegar, coarse ground mustard, olive oil, honey, Kosher salt, freshly ground black pepper, and reserved bacon fat/grease). This is your dressing.Once the potatoes and onions are cooked, place them in a large bowl. Pour the dressing over the potato and onion mix-ture, and gently combine..
- Add the cooked and diced Fullblood Wagyu bacon, diced green onion, diced hot peppers, and minced parsley. Mix well..
- FINAL STEPS Cut the poached and grilled Fullblood Wagyu bratwurst into bite-size pieces on a biased cut.Arrange the potato salad on a large platter, and top with the pieces of Fullblood Wagyu bratwurst.Serve warm, and enjoy!.
Using your hands, toss the oil with the potatoes and season with kosher salt and freshly ground pepper. Can be served warm or refrigerated until ready to serve. Roasted Potato Salad with Bacon Vinaigrette is delicious twist on traditional potato salad. The potatoes are roasted to a crisp and tender perfection and topped with a creamy bacon vinaigrette dressing. Try this Roasted Potato Salad with Wagyu Bacon & Grilled Wagyu Bratwurst recipe next time you are looking for a hearty, delicious side dish.