Cheese chicken katsu. Coated with crispy Japanese panko and fried to perfection, this Chicken Cheese Katsu is a favorite among kids and adults alike. The cooking process is quite simple, and you can make this entire dish in less than an hour. Butterfly the chicken tender and season with salt and pepper.Kelly is in for a treat! "Top Chef All-Stars: Los Angeles" winner chef Melissa King is on the show and ready to teach Kelly, Camilla Luddington, and Andy Cohen how to make delicious chicken and. How To Make Chicken & Cheese Katsu With 'Top Chef' Winner Melissa King. Kelly is in for a treat! "Top Chef All-Stars: Los Angeles" winner chef Melissa King is on the show and ready to teach Kelly, Camilla Luddington, and Andy Cohen how to make delicious chicken and cheese katsu. You can have Cheese chicken katsu using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cheese chicken katsu
- It's 250 of g... Chicken Breast.
- Prepare 2 of ... Cheese slice.
- Prepare of salt.
- Prepare of white pepper.
- You need of flour.
- You need of beaten eggs.
- You need of breadcrumbs.
- You need of And vegetable Oil.
cheese chicken katsuCredit:- https://instagram.com/chickenuniversityfullerton?utm_medium=copy_link#shorts Season the chicken breasts on both sides with salt and pepper. Place the flour, egg and panko crumbs into separate shallow dishes. Coat the chicken breasts in flour, shaking off any excess. Dip them into the egg, and then press into the panko crumbs until well coated on both sides.
Cheese chicken katsu instructions
- Slit the meat. Sandwich the cheese in between..
- Salt and pepper the meat (Leave it 10 minutes). Cover it with flour. Then dip it in beaten eggs..
- And breadcrumbs separately..
- Heat the oil over medium heat. Put in the meat. 1) Fry the front for 3 minutes. 2) Fry the back for 2 minutes. 3) Fry the front again for 1 minute. * Fry a total of 6 minutes..
- Move onto oil-absorbing paper. Leave it for a short time. Soak up the oil. Cut it easy to eat. This is completed! Because I ate vegetables together, it's virtually off calories! XD.
Slice the chicken breast horizontally into two slices. Season with salt and black pepper. Mix all the ingredients for the Katsu Sauce in a bowl, stir to mix well. Heat up a pot of cooking oil for deep-frying. Umi balik lagi dengan menu simplenya!kali ini umi masak Cheese Chicken Katsu, jangan lupa ya di like dan share!