Japanese Loaf Bread.
You can have Japanese Loaf Bread using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Japanese Loaf Bread
- Prepare 350 gr of bread flour.
- You need 45 gr of rice flour.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- Prepare 200-220 ml of fresh milk.
- It's 30 gr of sugar.
- You need 45 gr of unsalted butter.
- Prepare 5 gr of salt.
- Prepare 5 gr of instant yeast.
Japanese Loaf Bread step by step
- Mix both flour, sugar and salt. Add in instant yeast, mix well.
- Mix egg and fresh milk so the total is 250-270 ml (or you can using milk-whip cream instead of egg-milk). Slowly pour the egg-milk mixture just until the dough come together. Knead for at least 5 minutes..
- Add the butter and knead for 20-30 minutes until windowpane stage. Shape into a ball, put it in a large oiled bowl and cover with cloth or plastic wrap. Proof for 1 hour or until double in size..
- Punch the dough, divide to 6-8 portion as you like (I use 3 each loaf), and roll it to a ball. Cover the dough as you work. Flatten each ball to rectangular then roll it up. Put it on the prepared pan and cover again..
- Second proof it until at least 3/4 pan height..
- Bake at 180C for 35 minutes. When it’s done I oiled the top of the loaves with unsalted butter. Wait until cold before slice it..