Loaded warm potato salad. [intro]Warm Loaded Baked Potato Salad is the loaded baked potato but in salad form! This warm potato salad recipe is great warm or cold. This loaded potato salad will delight your taste buds.[/intro] Types Of Potato Salad.Drop the potatoes into a large pot of boiling salted water. Pull the potatoes out and spread them on a platter lined with a clean kitchen towel. Let them steam and dry up while you return to the eggs. You can have Loaded warm potato salad using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Loaded warm potato salad
- Prepare 4 of room temperature eggs.
- You need 6 slices of bacon.
- It's 680 g of fingerling potatoes, halved.
- You need 1 of shallot, finely sliced.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of capers.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of mayonnaise.
- Prepare 100 g of plain Greek yogurt.
- It's 1 tsp of Dijon mustard.
- Prepare Handful of fresh chives, chopped.
Add the potatoes, bacon, Cheddar and white parts of the. In Chef John's twist on traditional German potato salad, Yukon gold potatoes are grilled over smoky coals until tender. Though the grill brings out unique flavors in the spuds, reviewers say boiled potatoes also work well. View Recipe. this link opens in a new tab.
Loaded warm potato salad step by step
- Lay the eggs gently into a small pot of boiling water. Make sure there's enough water that the eggs are fully submerged. Boil for 5 min 15 sec, then remove them to an ice bath. Once completely cooled, place them in the fridge..
- Fry the bacon in a large pan on medium-high heat. When crispy, remove the bacon to a paper-towel lined plate to drain. Set the pan aside. Do not toss the bacon grease..
- Drop the potatoes into a large pot of boiling salted water. Let boil for about 15 minutes, or until the potatoes are fork tender. Pull the potatoes out and spread them on a platter lined with a clean kitchen towel. Let them steam and dry up while you return to the eggs..
- Pull the eggs from the fridge. One at a time, gently tap the eggs all over with the back of a spoon. Peel them carefully in the sink under lightly running cold water. Set the eggs aside again until you're ready to assemble..
- Put the pan you used to fry the bacon back on medium-high heat. Add the potatoes, and let fry for 1 minute until they start to get some crispy edges. Crumble the bacon, then add it as well as the shallot and the capers to the pan. Keep frying for 3 to 4 minutes. Pour everything into a large mixing bowl..
- Add the mayo, Greek yogurt, mustard, a large pinch of chopped chives, and several grinds of black pepper to the bowl. Toss to combine. Serve warm, with each portion topped with an egg and an extra sprinkle of fresh chives..
Combine sour cream, pepper and Miracle Whip. Directions Put the potatoes in a medium saucepan and cover with cold water. Loaded Ranch Potato Salad is a creamy potato salad full of bacon, cheddar cheese, and Ranch seasoning. You can't go wrong with that flavor combination. It's the perfect side for you next cookout or potluck.