Naan Bread Without Yeast.
You can cook Naan Bread Without Yeast using 10 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Naan Bread Without Yeast
- Prepare 3 1/2 cups of flour.
- You need 4 tsp of sugar.
- You need 2 tsp of salt.
- It's 1 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 4 tsp of olive oil.
- You need 1 cup of milk.
- It's of Water in a bowl (as needed).
- It's 1/2 cup of butter.
- Prepare 1 of garlic minced.
- You need of Parsley.
Naan Bread Without Yeast step by step
- Combine flour, sugar, salt and baking powder in a mixing bowl..
- Make a well in the dry ingredients..
- Add milk and oil in well..
- Mix until you are able to form a ball. I used my hands to do the mixing. If you are finding the dough to still be dry, dip you hands in the bowl of water and continue to work in the dough until you are able to form a ball..
- Remove dough from bowl and knead until the dough is smooth and elastic. Took me about 7 minutes..
- Divide into dough balls. I made 10 balls with this recipe. Let them rest for 10 minutes..
- Melt some butter in a skillet over medium heat..
- Roll out ball of dough using a roller until thin (like making tortillas)..
- Cook one at a time in the skillet for about 90 seconds on each side or until slightly brown spots appear..
- Repeat for each ball..
- Optional. Melt butter, minced garlic and parsley. Brush on top of each Naan bread..
- Not baad for a quick recipe. Made some butter chicken and brussel sprout salad to go with these. Enjoy!.