Strawberry banana bread. Strawberry Banana Bread is a blend of fresh, juicy strawberries mixed with bananas that make this bread soft and moist in every slice. This is quick and easy bread that your family is going to love! Recipe courtesy of Food Network Kitchen.
Strawberries add color to an otherwise brown bread - and they brighten up the flavor, too. Roasted Strawberry Banana Bread is moist and delicious, made with ripe bananas and roasted strawberries, which brings out the sweetness of the berries. Give classic banana bread a sweet twist with the addition of juicy strawberries. You can have Strawberry banana bread using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Strawberry banana bread
- Prepare 1/2 cup of butter (1 stick).
- It's 1 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- You need 3 of bananas, mashed.
- You need 2 cups of flour.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of baking soda.
- You need 1 1/2 cups of strawberries, cut and coated with flour.
The combination of the fruits turns this simple quick bread into a bright, sweet breakfast bread, snack or dessert. I also made a gluten-free version by using gluten-free all-purpose flour in place of all-purpose flour. Strawberry Banana Bread is like a smoothie in solid form! It is refreshingly sweet, moist, perfect for summer, and just a great way to enjoy these fruits!
Strawberry banana bread step by step
- Preheat oven to 350F degrees. Spray two 9x5 loaf pan with nonstick spray. Set aside. In a large bowl, using a KitchenAid Stand Mixer with paddle attachment cream butter and sugar together until light and fluffy. In a small bowl, beat eggs using a fork. Add eggs to sugar mixture and beat until combined. Add mashed bananas and mix until combined. Sift all dry ingredients: flour, baking soda, and salt. Slowly add sifted dry ingredients to banana mixture and mix until flour is just combined..
- Bake at 350 for 1:15-1:20..
- For muffins, 35-40 minutes..
A delicious and easy Strawberry Banana Bread recipe, made a little healthier with no refined sugar. Banana bread is probably the most popular quick bread, with more recipes floating around than there are stars in the sky. Just one slice of strawberry banana bread, and you may never go back to. Vegan strawberry bread is an adaptation of the standard banana bread loaf, and the flavor is amazing! This recipe for strawberry banana bread is not only delicious to eat, it's fun to make too!