90 second keto bread. You can enjoy bread while following a Keto lifestyle. Place butter in a microwave-safe mug. Maybe you're following the keto diet or maybe you're just trying to cut back on carbs.
But without carbs, sandwiches aren't available either, and if there's one thing followers of these diets miss the most, it's got to be bread. Even your keto kids will like it! I live a quite hectic life, trying to balance business I am running with a lot of traveling and a family life with small children. You can have 90 second keto bread using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of 90 second keto bread
- You need 3 Tablespoons of almond or coconut flour.
- Prepare 1 of egg beaten.
- It's 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder.
- It's 1/8 teaspoon of salt can leave it out.
- You need 1 Tablespoon of melted butter unsalted Preferred.
- It's of Optional 2 Tbsp of shredded cheese and 1/2 tsp garlic powder or.
- Prepare of Optional 1/2 tsp cinnamon and 1 tsp swerve sweetener.
This is a tasty keto bread with the most wonderful soft bread texture perfect for sandwich or toast. It's super easy to make and tastes incredibly toasted in some butter. Giving up carbs might seem challenging in beginning but after you discover all the great keto recipes, you'll never want carbs again. It contains real ingredients and perfectly replicates the bread that you love and miss.
90 second keto bread instructions
- Mix everything in a glass / ceramic Microwave safe bowl or mug. The bowl should measure around 4 inches wide on the bottom preferred round.
- Wisk it all together.
- Place in the microwave for 90 seconds and cover with a paper towel.
- Cool and slice in half.
- Either eat it the way it is or fry it up with some butter.
Plus, this bread only contains four ingredients. You won't need to make a special trip to the grocery store. It toasts well and has NO EGGY TASTE! What do you do when you are on the keto diet and get a craving for cheese toasties? It's a no bake, no hassle recipe perfect for any time of the day.