Best ever sweet Deviled Egg Potato Salad. Best ever sweet Deviled Egg Potato Salad. Best ever sweet Deviled Egg Potato Salad is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It's enjoyed by millions every day.Best ever sweet Deviled Egg Potato Salad is something which I've loved. Mash the egg yolks with a fork and add mayonnaise, mustard, relish, salt and pepper and mix until combined. Fold in hardboiled eggs, cooked potatoes, diced celery and green onions and mix until incorporated. You can have Best ever sweet Deviled Egg Potato Salad using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Best ever sweet Deviled Egg Potato Salad
- Prepare of Potatoes (red).
- Prepare 1 Can of Sliced Olives.
- You need of 1 Diced Onion (Red).
- Prepare of 1 cup mayo.
- It's of 2 tb yellow mustard.
- It's of 1/2 cup sweet pickle relish.
- It's of 3 boiled eggs chopped.
- It's of 1 tsp salt.
- It's of 1 tsp black pepper.
- It's of 1/2 tsp paprika.
Sprinkle paprika on top for garnish, cover and refrigerate until serving. Deviled Egg Potato Salad combines two classic favorites into one rich and tasty side dish that is perfect for Easter, summer potlucks and all-year-round celebrations! If you love weekend barbecues, then, this dish is a nice accompaniment to your favorite Grilled Chicken Souvlaki, Grilled Steak, and BBQ Pork Chops. Drain, and run eggs under cold water to cool.
Best ever sweet Deviled Egg Potato Salad step by step
- Peel and boil red potatoes. I usually do 6-8 red potatoes. Boil three eggs (set aside to cool.).
- Once cool. Add olives, diced onion, and chopped eggs with potatoes..
- Add Mayo, mustard, and sweet relish. Stir until well combined..
- Add salt, pepper, and stir until well combine..
- Add Paprika on top for garnish..
Remove yolks and transfer to a bowl; mash with a fork. Roughly chop egg whites; add to yolk mixture along with potatoes, celery, and onion. Immediately transfer the eggs to a prepared ice bath (literally a bowl filled with cold water and a few handfuls of ice). We actually combined deviled eggs and potato salad into one bowl, creating a salad that is the best of both worlds. This salad has the classic elements of yellow mustard and pickle relish, plus a dash of hot sauce.