Chocolate chip cookie dough cupcakes with cookie dough frosting!. My obsession with cookie dough continues with cupcakes. I'm sure my fellow cookie-dough lovers can relate. Egg-free chocolate chip cookie dough is mixed up, scooped into cookie dough balls and FROZEN.
The cookie dough chunks will get stuck in. This is your classic homemade Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough recipe for a soft and rich cookie. The last step for making the chocolate chip cookie dough is simply to mix in the chocolate chips by hand… Now you're ready to shape the cookie dough into balls and place on the cookie sheet. You can have Chocolate chip cookie dough cupcakes with cookie dough frosting! using 18 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chocolate chip cookie dough cupcakes with cookie dough frosting!
- It's of cupcakes.
- You need 3/4 cup of butter (room temperature).
- It's 1 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 1 of egg (room temperature).
- You need 1 tbsp of vanilla.
- Prepare 2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- It's 2 tsp of cornstarch.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 1/4 cup of chocolate chips.
- You need of frosting.
- It's 3/4 cup of butter (room temperature).
- You need 1 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of vanilla.
- You need 1 1/4 cup of all-purpose flour.
- It's 3/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 6 tbsp of milk (2%, soy, or almond all work).
- It's 1 1/2 cup of mini chocolate chips (optional).
Stuffed with cookie dough and topped with an indulgent chocolate chip cookie dough frosting they are the ultimate treat for any occasion. Cookie cupcakes + cookie dough frosting + a chocolate chip cookie on top = chocolate chip cookie nirvana! This is the cupcake for cookie lovers! You can make these cookie cupcakes as mini cupcakes.
Chocolate chip cookie dough cupcakes with cookie dough frosting! instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F and line 24 muffin cups..
- For the cupcakes:.
- Cream butter and brown sugar until fluffy..
- Mix in egg and vanilla..
- In different bowl, combine flour, corn starch, baking soda, and salt. (I like to sift them together, but that's up to preference).
- Slowly mix dry ingredients into the wet, I usually do this about 1/2 cup at a time to avoid a mess..
- Stir in chocolate chips..
- Scoop about 1-1.5 tablespoons of batter into each cup. Bake for 11-13 minutes. Let cool completely before frosting..
- For the frosting:.
- Cream butter and sugar. Mix in vanilla..
- Combine flour and salt, the stir into wet mixture slowly. (It'll be kinda doughy at this point).
- Beat in the milk until fluffy. Fold in mini chocolate chips if desired..
- Storage: unfrosted cupcakes will hold up fine covered at room temperature for about a week. Frosted cupcakes should be consumed asap as putting the cake in the fridge will make them hard. I usually keep the frosting in a Tupperware container until I need it..
You might want to do this if a big cookie with cookie dough frosting sounds too rich. All the flavor of delicious chocolate chip cookie dough in creamy, dreamy cookie dough frosting form! No cupcake will ever be safe again. Yes, I think the latter is the most appropriate sentiment given what happened when I first made chocolate chip cookie dough frosting dreams come true in. This chocolate chip cookie dough frosting tastes just like the real thing!