Hazelnut coffee. Rich, slightly sweet and satisfyingly smooth, this nutty but mellow fellow makes a great companion day in and day out. This Hazelnut flavored coffee is a special blend of International coffee beans with a predominant Hazelnut flavor and subtle background notes of coconut. A smooth and mellow coffee, Folgers Flavors ® Hazelnut Flavored Coffee balances an inviting aroma with a rich, nutty flavor.
Joe knows Coffee is the number one seller and receives massive rave reviews wherever it is sold. When love is in the air, it smells like Hazelnut Coffee. It has the perfect blend of every taste required. You can have Hazelnut coffee using 5 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Hazelnut coffee
- You need 1 cup of Hot brewed coffee.
- It's 1 1/2 tbsp of hazelnut powder or 2 tablespoon hazelnut liquid coffee creamer, nutella lovers may use the same too.
- It's 2 tsp of granulated sugar.
- You need 1 dash of ground cinnamon.
- It's 1 of whipping cream (optional).
Have ordered this coffee from other sellers so know exactly what I should be getting, this is not hazelnut coffee, the actual folgers hazelnut is lovely, whatever this one is it's not hazelnut , even the label is diffrent. It is also out of date !! Please note other folgers hazelnut on right, and this sellers on the left. Target / Grocery / hazelnut k cups clearance.
Hazelnut coffee instructions
- Mix the coffee, creamer, cinnamon and suger in a pitcher..
- Pour the same into a coffee mug and garnish with whipped cream if you like..
The blend of flavors—coffee, hazelnut and a bit of chocolate—make this drink absolutely sensational. First off, I like medium blend coffee. If you don't, you might not like it. It's called hazelnut coffee and I hate, loathe and despise anything hazelnut. I LOVE Gloria Jean's Hazelnut Coffee!!!