Potato salad. This pretty red potato salad has great flavor. Goes well with a summer barbeque, or anytime! For a tangy twist, try using plain fat-free yogurt in place of some or all of the sour cream.Pass the Potato Salad Potato Salad Recipes. A summertime staple and a must at any backyard barbecue, potato salad can be made any number of ways with the mix-ins of your choice. In a large bowl, combine the potatoes, eggs, celery, onion, relish, garlic salt, celery salt, mustard, pepper and mayonnaise. You can cook Potato salad using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Potato salad
- You need 4 of potatoes.
- It's 8 tablespoons of mayonnaise.
- You need 2 teaspoon of vinegar (not mandatory).
- You need 1/2 table spoon of sugar.
- It's 1 of cucumber.
- It's 2 of boiled eggs.
- It's 2 slices of hams.
- Prepare of Salt.
- Prepare of Pepper.
Mix together well and refrigerate until chilled. Add potatoes and remaining ingredients and toss gently. Place the cut potatoes in a large bowl. While the potatoes are still warm, pour enough dressing over them to moisten.
Potato salad step by step
- Sprinkle a little salt on the sliced cucumbers and leave. Squeeze when it gets moist..
- Cut hams and eggs into small pieces..
- Cut the potatoes into small pieces and put it in a microwave safe plate. Cover the plate with plastic wrap and microwave for 7min..
- Crush the potatoes with a masher or the back of a spoon..
- Add mayo, vinegar, sugar into a crushed potatoes and mix..
- Add cucumber, ham, eggs into potatoes and mix..
- Sprinkle som salt and pepper..
In a large bowl, combine the potatoes, celery, onion and relish. In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, mustard, salt, celery seed and pepper. Pour over potato mixture and toss to coat. In a large pot, cover potatoes with water and season generously with salt. Place potatoes in a saucepan and cover with water; bring to a boil.