Vegan Street Corn Potato Salad. This Mexican Street Corn Potato Salad is infused with delectable roasted corn and cumin. This is an amazing vegan and gluten free dish that will surely impress everyone no matter plant based or not. This Vegan Mexican Street Corn Salad is everything you love about grilled Mexican street corn without the mess!Add the jalapeño and sauté for a few minutes, until it starts to soften. Add in the fresh corn, lime juice, lime zest, chili powder, and salt and stir well. In a large bowl, combine corn with jalapeño peppers and green onion. You can cook Vegan Street Corn Potato Salad using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vegan Street Corn Potato Salad
- It's 10 of golden potatoes.
- You need 2 cans of corn.
- You need 1 cup of vegan mayonnaise.
- You need 3 of gloves minced garlic.
- You need 1/2 cup of chopped cilantro.
- You need 2 tablespoons of chipotle spice.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Tajin spice.
Add cashew sauce and mix well until sauce is well distributed and vegetables are coated. Add cilantro and gently toss to combine. Top with vegan feta crumbles and pepper, if desired, and serve. Remove the kernels using a knife and continue.) Street Corn Potato Salad Place the potatoes in a large pot and cover with water.
Vegan Street Corn Potato Salad step by step
- Boil golden potatoes in their skin, divide potatoes in halves, set aside 1/2 of them, cut remaining into cubed pieces..
- Smash other half of boiled potatoes..
- 1. Mix vegan mayonnaise, garlic & chipotle spice in a large bowl. 2 Fold together both types of potatoes & corn with the bowl of spiced mayonnaise. 3. Garnish with cilantro & Tajin spice 4. Chill at least 3 hours or overnight for best results.
Chop the pepper and place in a mixing bowl. Cut the corn from the cob. Heat the butter or olive oil over medium high heat. Toss a few times to mix to evenly distribute charring. Place the corn in the bowl with the chopped poblano pepper.