Pumpkin bread with chocolate filling. This pumpkin bread is also packed with pumpkin and pumpkin spice flavors. Plenty of chocolate chips grace every bite. Pumpkin: There is a TON of pumpkin in this pumpkin bread recipe!
A touch of cinnamon helps blend the flavors in this tender pumpkin chocolate chip bread. And since the recipe makes two loaves, you can send one to a bake sale and keep one at home for your family to enjoy. Chocolate Pumpkin Bread is rich and chocolaty with a hint of pumpkin and spices. You can have Pumpkin bread with chocolate filling using 17 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pumpkin bread with chocolate filling
- It's of #1.
- It's 50 g of low protein flour.
- Prepare 200 g of bread flour.
- Prepare 50 g of sugar.
- It's 3 of egg yolk.
- It's 5 g of instant yeast.
- It's 25 g of milk powder.
- It's 100 g of pumpkin puree.
- Prepare of #2.
- It's 125 ml of water.
- You need 50 g of margarine.
- It's of #3.
- You need of Chocolate filling.
- It's of #4.
- Prepare of Evaporated milk.
- You need of Margarine.
- It's of Sesame seeds.
It is the perfect quick bread recipe for fall. I just shared our all-time Favorite Pumpkin Recipes, check them out, you will want to make them all. Well, I have one more pumpkin recipe to add to. This chocolate swirled moist pumpkin bread is pillowy soft, perfectly spiced and that chocolate mixed with the pumpkin and spices make for the perfect bite!
Pumpkin bread with chocolate filling step by step
- Mix all ingredients #1 in a stand mixer using dough hook on low speed until it comes together for about 2 minutes.
- Slowly pour the water into the dough and keep mixing until it comes together (if the dough is too wet you can add more bread flour of a maximum of 3 tablespoons).
- Add the margarine and keep mixing until the dough is elastic.
- Take the dough out and put it on the counter dust a little flour on it and knead with your clean hands. Form into a ball shape and put it in a container and seal with a plastic layer and cover with kitchen towel. Let the dough proof for 1 hour..
- After 1 hour of proofing, punch the dough let the air out. On the counter,dust a little flour and knead the dough before you equally cut it into 8 pieces.
- Shape the individual dough into a ball size and put the chocolate filling in and cover by folding the dough and re-shape it into ball again using your palm..
- Put the ball into an aluminium baking pan and let it proof for another 30 minutes. 10 minutes into the last proofing, preheat your oven to 392'F or 200'c both top and bottom heat.
- When your dough is done proofing, brush the surface with evaporated milk and sprinkle with sesame seeds. Put it in the oven and bake for 15 minutes using bottom heat and then some 5 minutes using top heat..
- Final step when your bread is done, brush it with margarine while its hot. Let it cool before serving..
Stop everything and make this immediately! This chocolate chip pumpkin bread swirled with chocolate is so good that I ate it all. This pumpkin chocolate chip bread is moist, fluffy and with perfect amount of pumpkin flavor and sweetness. I would say that pumpkin taste is not overpowering and rather mild. So mild I was actually surprised myself.