Reese's cupcakes. These Reese's Peanut Butter Cupcakes are always a crowd favorite! Chocolate cupcakes with peanut butter frosting and a Reese's chocolate baked in the center. Chocolate peanut butter swirled cake and chocolate peanut butter swirled frosting makes these the ULTIMATE Reese's Cupcakes!
Make these for your man this Valentine's Day and he'll probably drop to one knee and propose. Top each cupcake with a Reese's, then drizzle with melted chocolate. If you like Reese's you're not going to want to miss out on this cupcake! You can cook Reese's cupcakes using 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Reese's cupcakes
- It's 1 package of chocolate cake mix.
- Prepare 1 package of instant chocolate pudding.
- You need 1 cup of sour cream.
- Prepare 1 cup of olive oil.
- Prepare 4 of eggs.
- It's 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract.
- It's 1 tablespoon of instant espresso in 1/2 cup of warm water.
- Prepare 1 package of Reese's Minis (frozen).
- You need of For the peanut butter buttercream:.
- You need 3 sticks of softened unsalted butter.
- You need 1 cup of peanut butter (I used creamy).
- It's 2 tablespoons of vanilla.
- Prepare 5 1/2 cups of powdered sugar.
- It's 7 tablespoons of heavy cream.
- It's 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon.
With these you get a delicious chocolate cupcake that's baked with a Reese's in the batter, then it's topped with a fluffy and. Hey everyone, I'm here with yet another video. It's been quite a while since my last video and I apologize for that. Double Reese's Cupcakes are a chocolate/peanut butter lovers dream.
Reese's cupcakes instructions
- FOR THE CUPCAKES: Preheat oven to 350°F and line your muffin tins with cupcake liners.
- In a large bowl beat together cake mix, pudding mix, sour cream, eggs, oil, espresso mixture and vanilla and beat until well combined.
- Transfer mix into the muffin tins (about 3/4 of the way full) makes 2 dozen cupcakes.
- Bake in your preheated over for 18-21 minutes.
- FOR FROSTING: in a large bowl cream softened butter with peanut butter until fluffy. Now gradually add in sifted powdered sugar until well blended..
- Add 4 tablespoons of heavy cream and vanilla. blend until moist. add your additional 3 tablespoons of heavy cream and beat until fluffy.
- Pipe the frosting onto the cupcakes when cooled and garnish with chopped Reese's minis!.
With a hidden peanut butter cup on the bottom and a delicious peanut butter frosting. Reese's Peanut Butter Cupcakes. posted by Christy Denney My best friend has a problem. She can't say no to people and when she is. These Reese's Cupcakes are a chocolate and peanut butter lover's dream!