Stress Free - Lemon Shrimp Scampi. Use a garlic press • red pepper/ chili flake • lemon egg noodles fresh or dry work • lemon infused olive oil Season with salt, red pepper flakes and black pepper. In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook pasta according to package instructions, then drain. Pour in the wine and add the lemon zest, lemon juice, salt and pepper.In a large nonstick skillet, heat butter and oil over medium-high heat. Remove from pan with a slotted spoon. Add broth, lemon zest, lemon juice, pepper, salt and red pepper flakes to same pan. You can have Stress Free - Lemon Shrimp Scampi using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Stress Free - Lemon Shrimp Scampi
- It's 30-40 of large deveined, tail off, raw shrimp, thawed.
- You need 4 of small lemons, or 2 large.
- It's 3/4 stick of butter no salt.
- It's Pinch of sea salt.
- You need 2 of gloves of garlic. Use a garlic press.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of red pepper/ chili flake.
- You need 1-2 pounds of lemon egg noodles fresh or dry work.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of lemon infused olive oil.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of fresh Parmesan Shavings.
- You need 370 of oven preheat.
Lemon - to get the most out of your lemon, make sure to zest it first, then cut in half and juice it, then slice it in rounds to add to the sauce while simmering. Pasta - traditional spaghetti, fettuccine or angel hair are all great with shrimp scampi. Or substitute any pasta you have on hand, gluten free pasta, fresh spinach leaves or rice. Add the shrimp, lemon juice, and pepper.
Stress Free - Lemon Shrimp Scampi instructions
- Prepare pan- non-stick or cast iron. Heat Med and add olive oil and 1/2 of butter, and garlic, let this melt. Add in shrimp. Turn down to 4 on heat, add pepper flakes and lemon juice. Stir. Let cook 5-7 minutes so shrimp is turning pink. Add remaining butter, and salt..
- Boil noodles.. add one tbsp to drained noodles. I use lemon olive oil. Keep warm set aside..
- Your shrimp is all pink, take off heat add Parmesan and place lid on the pan and put in oven for 370 for 8 minutes..
- Timer goes off! You are done! Serve immediately over hot noodles w sauce and shrimp, and more cheese and fresh parsley. I add 4 spoonfuls of sauce!.
Cook and stir until the shrimp turn pink. Combine pepper, oregano, parmesan cheese, bread crumbs and parsley in a small bowl. Make the shrimp marinade by mixing the olive olive oil, chopped garlic, lemon zest, salt & pepper in a medium size bowl. Add in the shrimp and toss to combine. You're marinating on the counter so the shrimp will be room temperature, which will allow for even cooking under the broiler.