Homemade Bread with No-Eggs.
You can cook Homemade Bread with No-Eggs using 10 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Homemade Bread with No-Eggs
- You need 3 cups of all purpose flour.
- It's 21/2 tsp of yeast.
- It's 2 tsp of sugar or more (you can substitute with 1 tbsp maple syrup or honey).
- It's 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of cooking oil.
- You need 11/4 cups of buttermilk or milk room temperature (I substitute with 6 tbsp of cultured buttermilk powder with 1 cup and 21/2 tbsp room temperature water, because I run out milk).
- You need of Note:.
- Prepare of If using manually, please reduce the milk or buttermilk from 11/4 cups to 1 cup.
- It's of Then prepared 1/4 cup of lukewarm water.
- It's of If using buttermilk powder please using lukewarm water instead of room temperature water.
Homemade Bread with No-Eggs step by step
- With bread maker method:.
- Put all ingredients by putting water first then continue with all the dry ingredient into bread pan fitted with kneading paddle. Secure bread pan into the bread maker. Then press Start button. And let the bread maker do the rest. When the cycle is complete, remove the bread pan from the machine and transfer bread to wire rack to cool completely before slicing..
- Manually method:.
- Add sugar and yeast into lukewarm water and let it set in 10 minutes. Using mixing bowl or stand mixer add all the ingredients along with the yeast mixture. And knead at low speed until the dough comes together and pulled away from the side of the bowl..
- Transfer the dough to lightly greased bowl cover with a plastic wrap and let it rice in warm and draft-free place about an hour or until doubled it size..
- Lightly flour the work service and turn out the dough on to it. Use your fingers gently to pat the dough into rectangle, and pressing it all over to remove any air pockets. Then roll up into a tight roll and pinch the seams to seal. Then place the loaf into greased bread pan cover with plastic wrap and let it rise for the second time in about one hour or until doubles in size..
- Preheat the oven to 400F and bake the loaf for 20-25 minutes until it turns golden brown or when toothpick comes out clear. Remove the pan from the oven, and keep it in warm place to cool. After about 10 minutes remove the bread from the bread pan and transfer to wire rack to cool down completely..
- You can brush it with melted butter on the top while it’s hot to add more buttery flavor if you like (optional) before slice and served. Enjoy!.
- You can keep the loaf in a bread box at room temperature up to 4-5days. Or you can slice and keep them in the freezer for more longer..