Gluten Free Coconut Flour Cupcakes with Peanut Butter frosting. Moist and fluffy keto chocolate cupcakes with sugar-free peanut butter buttercream frosting is a delicious low-carb dessert recipe Adding a little coconut flour to this recipe increases the lightness and improves the texture. If you've used coconut flour in your low-carb baking before, then you know. An easy gluten-free cupcake recipe using coconut flour.
The first time I made these keto chocolate cupcakes, it was for my husband's birthday. He loves the combination of chocolate and peanut butter. These fluffy, moist Banana Cupcakes are secretly gluten free and vegan. You can cook Gluten Free Coconut Flour Cupcakes with Peanut Butter frosting using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Gluten Free Coconut Flour Cupcakes with Peanut Butter frosting
- Prepare of for cupcakes:.
- It's 3/4 of coconut flour.
- You need 6 of large eggs.
- Prepare 3 of table spoons of milk.
- You need 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract.
- It's 1/4 cup of honey, agave, or maple syrup.
- It's 2 tablespoons of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of coconut or canola oil.
- You need of for the frosting.
- It's 1 of generous cup of peanut butter.
- It's 1/4 of softened butter.
- It's 2 tablespoons of milk.
- Prepare 4 cups of powdered sugar.
Top them off with this They're frosted with the creamiest and richest Peanut Butter Frosting you could dream of too. While mixing, pour the coconut oil into the stand mixer. Add the dry ingredients to the stand mixer. My intention (my power point focus) is that Peanut Butter mixed in churro cupcakes with coconut frosting is the BOMBDIGITY BOMB.
Gluten Free Coconut Flour Cupcakes with Peanut Butter frosting step by step
- First mix together your cupcake ingredients to make a somewhat runny dough, then line a cup cake baking dish with wrappers to fill and spray with a light coating of coconut oil. Fill each cup about 3/4 the way full..
- Make the frosting by softening up your butter, then mixing it your peanut butter. Once combined add vanilla extract and milk. Finally add powdered sugar until the runny mixture becomes the texture you're looking for..
- Bake cupcakes at 359 degrees for 20-25mins or until lightly browned on top and solid. Add frosting to a bag, cut off a small piece in the corner and squeeze it onto your cupcakes. Enjoy!.
Optional Cocoa Powder or Peanut Flour/Powder. These Coconut Flour Pancakes are amazingly fluffy and naturally gluten-free. I love how quick and easy they are to prepare, and since they are made with coconut flour, they have more fiber and protein than traditional pancake recipes, too. They should keep you feeling satisfied for hours! These Chocolate Peanut Butter Cupcakes are my go-to cupcake recipe!