Mama's Sprinkle Cupcakes.
You can cook Mama's Sprinkle Cupcakes using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mama's Sprinkle Cupcakes
- It's 1 of classic yellow cake box mix.
- You need of Follow the directions of your box mix.
- You need of Add the additional ingredients to your box mix.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of vegetable oil.
Mama's Sprinkle Cupcakes step by step
- Follow the instructions on the back of your Classic Yellow Cake mix. (I used Baker's Corner from the store Aldi's.).
- Add in an extra 1 egg in the bowl of the cake mix and whisk it..
- Add in an extra 1/2 cup of vegetable oil in the cake mix as well, then whisk it..
- Add in a handle full of sprinkles or as many as you'd like but don't over sprinkle. I used Betty Crocker Sprinkles, red, white & blue festive ones..
- I lined the cupcake pan with cupcake liners. I made big cupcakes and little cupcakes for the kids..
- I put them in the oven at the same time for about 10 to 13 minutes. Just wait for them to rise and keep checking them. Not every batch will need a full 16 minutes like the box said. So just watch them. Check them with a toothpick in the middle of then and make sure nothing is on the stick, then remove them from the oven. Let them sit and cool for about 10 minutes..
- You can frost them with whatever frosting you would like. Since we put sprinkles in the mix, I didnt frost this batch. Sometimes I dont frost them depending on how moist the cupcakes turn out. This batch was really moist, so I didnt. The vegetable oil makes them extra moist. That is why I add a little extra..