Pepperoni & Ham Filled Bread. Peperoni Pizzeria is an Italian restaurant serving rustic Italian cuisine such as wood fired thin crust pizzas and pastas. DiGiorno Pizzas topped with pepperoni come in many varieties! Check out our selection of delicious pizzas that feature pepperoni in flavorful topping combinations.
You won't miss the gluten in this crust! Topped with cheesy goodness and turkey pepperoni, this pizza is bound to be a hit with the whole family. Examples of pepperoni in a Sentence. You can have Pepperoni & Ham Filled Bread using 11 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pepperoni & Ham Filled Bread
- Prepare 2 of tubes of crescent rolls.
- It's 12 slices of deli ham.
- Prepare 1/2 lb of deli sandwich pepperoni.
- You need 12 slices of provolone cheese.
- You need 12 slices of swiss cheese.
- You need 12 slices of deli turkey breast.
- It's 1 jar of yellow peppers (didn't use them all just what I thought he would like on it).
- Prepare 1 of thinly sliced onion.
- Prepare of Italian seasoning.
- Prepare of garlic powder.
- You need of olive oi.
Recent Examples on the Web The Pepperoni is made with pork, chicken, and beef, the Four Cheese uses mozzarella, parmesan, asiago, and romano. Find GIFs with the latest and newest hashtags! Search, discover and share your favorite Pepperoni GIFs. The best GIFs are on GIPHY.
Pepperoni & Ham Filled Bread instructions
- Spread out the crescent dough flat on a cookie pan, start your layers with the ham, pepperoni, provolone cheese, swiss cheese, turkey breast, peppers and onions.. then sprinkle a little italain seasoning and garlic powder over the top..lay the other crescent dough crust over the top and pinch ends to seal....brush on the olive oil and sprinkle some more garlic powder and italain seasoning over the crustput in preheated 350* oven and bake till nice golden brown.. cut and serve....
Pepperoni pizza on a wooden table with vegetables. Slice of fresh italian classic Pepperoni Pizza with cheese, tomatoes and basil leaf isolated on white backgroun. Pepperoni definition, a highly seasoned, hard sausage of beef and pork. A highly spiced pork and beef sausage. That pepperoni nearly ran me over with his camaro while I was crossing Ste Catherine.