Pineapple upside down cupcakes.
You can cook Pineapple upside down cupcakes using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pineapple upside down cupcakes
- Prepare 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 1/4 cup of butter melted.
- It's 2 cans (8 oz) of each pineapple tidbits.
- Prepare 1/2 cups of chopped pecans.
- Prepare 1 cup of boiling water.
- It's 1 package (3 oz) of lemon jello.
- Prepare 1 package of 2 layer size yellow cake mix.
- You need 4 of eggs.
- It's 2/3 cups of oil.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of lemon zest.
- It's 12 of maraschino cherries halved.
Pineapple upside down cupcakes instructions
- Heat oven to 350.
- Mix sugar and butter in medium bowl stir in pineapple and nuts place cherry half cut side up in center of each of 24 paper lined muffin cups cover with pineapple mixture.
- Add boiling water to dry gelatin mix stir 2 min till completely dissolved cool 10 min.
- Beat remaining ingredients in large bowl with mixer until well blended add gelatin mix well spoon over pineapple mixture in muffin cups cups will almost be completely full.
- Bake 15 to 18 min or until toothpick inserted in center comes clean cool in pans 19 min remove from pans to wire racks cool completely invert onto plates just before serving remove paper liners..