Rainbow cupcakes. Rainbow Cupcakes with fluffy cloud-like vanilla frosting that is guaranteed to make anyone who sees them smile. Rainbow Cupcakes have been a looooooong time in the making for this blog. This rainbow cupcake recipe is sure to make anyone smile!
It's time to splash some color on your favorite dessert snack. These fabulous cupcakes have had a colorful makeover by using a spectrum of wonderful colors to make. These Funfetti Rainbow Cupcakes are colorful inside and out! You can have Rainbow cupcakes using 8 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Rainbow cupcakes
- Prepare 120 grams of flour.
- It's 140 grams of castor sugar.
- You need 120 grams of butter (unsalted or salted).
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of milk.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla essence.
- It's 1 of food colouring red green yellow or any other colour u want.
Homemade funfetti cupcakes are moist and full of sprinkles. Then topped with a colorful buttercream rainbow and mini marshmallow clouds. Rainbow cupcakes can add a colorful flair to any gathering or special occasion. Transform a simple vanilla cake batter with food coloring, and then carefully layer each different color of batter into a.
Rainbow cupcakes step by step
- 1) preheat oven To 180° C.
- 2) beat butter. Add in the castor sugar.
- 3) add eggs one at a time, beating after each addition.
- 4) add 1 cap vanilla essence to the eggs.
- 7) divide the batter into three equal parts.
- 5) add the flour and baking powder and mix into the egg.
- 6) add in the milk.
- 8) add few drops of food colouring in each separate bowl.
- 9) line a cupcake tin with cupcake liner.
- 10) fill colours one by one in the order of your choice.
- 11) bake at 180°C for 35-40 minutes till done.
To all the people who are worried about the detrimental effects of food coloring: Food coloring is found in just about every packaged food product out there. Get a little creative with your cupcake making skills by whipping up these amazing rainbow cupcakes. I've been making these colorful cupcakes with my mom since I was in high school. Simple but ever so pretty, these multi-coloured cupcakes are topped with sprinkles and a glacé cherry. These rainbow cupcakes are, hands down, some of the cutest cupcakes I've made in a very long Although they look complicated, the cupcakes are actually very easy to make.