Coconut bread and coconut crackers. Coconut flour bread is one of the easiest and healthiest grain free recipes. This recipe is loaded with protein, healthy fats and prebiotic fiber. Learn how to bake with coconut flour with my new e-book, Coconut Flour Recipes.
This coconut bread is a filling snack that will help to kill any hunger pangs during your Candida treatment. You can eat this bread as much as you want during the diet. We're using coconut milk, sweetened shredded coconut, and coconut extract, so there's no doubt about it! You can have Coconut bread and coconut crackers using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Coconut bread and coconut crackers
- It's of Have a cup coconut flour.
- It's 1 tablespoon of butter.
- It's 2 tablespoon of psyllium husk.
- It's 1/8 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1 cup of hot water.
Once the bread has cooled, glaze it with a coconutty powdered sugar icing, and top it with big shards of toasted coconut. I've used the unsweetened kind, to balance the sweetness and also. Well, two of them are baking powder and salt… so hopefully you already have those covered. The other ingredients are flour, baking soda, sugar of choice, plain yogurt (such as dairy-free almond or coconut yogurt), and a can of coconut milk.
Coconut bread and coconut crackers step by step
- Mix all the ingredients let it sit for 15 minutes and cut at half.
- Roll it using parchment paper.
- Cook it on the grill medium head for three minutes on both sides Mean while the oven is on 500 Fahrenheit heated take the bread after the 6 minute cooked on both sides put it in the oven for another five minutes.
- For the crackles use cookie cutter put in the oven temperature to 400 Fahrenheit for 20 minutes then change temperature to the lowest for a half hour just leave it in the oven till they cool off I used Everything bagel seasoning on top of the crackers.
They are coconut flour crackers made with the infamous fathead dough. But let's be real for a Alternatively, you can also roll them into bread sticks. Brush with some butter, sea salt and herbs to Considering that they contain cheese, fathead crackers with coconut flour last a pretty long time. Fathead crackers with coconut flour are easy and delicious! Coconut flour and chia seeds are full of fibre so this will be very healthy for you too.