Smores cupcakes. Cupcakes For the cupcakes: In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, sugar, cocoa powder, baking soda, baking powder and salt. Chocolate Cupcakes, filled with Chocolate Ganache. On top, Chocolate Buttercream, coated in graham cracker crumbs, topped with toasted Marshmallow Frosting.
Smores don't have to be created on an open fire and enjoyed between graham crackers. This unique and delicious recipe will create yummy smore cupcakes. These cupcakes pack all the flavor of s'mores in an easy to eat cupcake. You can cook Smores cupcakes using 13 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Smores cupcakes
- Prepare of graham cracker base.
- Prepare 1 packages of graham crackers.
- Prepare 5 tbsp of butter, melted.
- It's 5 tbsp of sugar.
- You need of cake.
- It's 1 packages of chocolate cake mix.
- It's 1 of eggs.
- You need 1 of oil.
- You need 1 of water.
- It's of marshmallow frosting.
- It's 4 of egg whites.
- It's 1 cup of sugar.
- It's 1/2 tsp of cream of tartar.
S'mores are a summer favorite around here. In fact we've made this S'mores Icebox Cake twice already this summer! Make cupcakes: Combine graham cracker crumbs, melted butter, sugar, and salt in small bowl. Prepare cake mix according to box instructions and divide batter between liners and bake for a couple.
Smores cupcakes step by step
- Using a food processor add package of graham crackers and chop until fine. Place in bowl..
- Melt butter and add to graham cracker crumbs..
- As sugar and mix well..
- Line cupcake tin with wrappers and place 1 1/2 tablespoon of the mixture in the bottom, press firmly..
- Bake for 7 minutes at 325° then set aside..
- Mix cake mix to instructions on the box. Mine called for eggs, oil and water..
- Scoop cake mix on top of the graham cracker crust, about 3/4 full..
- Bake at 300° for 18-21 minutes (until toothpick comes out clean). Let sit in the tin for 5 minutes then remove to let cool..
- Once cupcakes are cool make the frosting..
- In a metal mixing bowl add 4 egg whites, 1 cup sugar and 1/2 tsp of cream of tartar, whisk with a hand whisk..
- Add enough water in a pot and bring to a simmer. Place metal bowl on top and whisk mixture until sugar dissolves (about 4 minutes)..
- Using electric mixer mix until firm glossy peaks form (about 7 minutes). Start on low and increase speed to fastest speed..
- Add frosting to a bag and cut end off the tip, pipe on to cupcake. Drizzle with chocolate sauce..
Perfect s'mores cupcakes: graham cracker base, decadent chocolate cake, gooey Hershey's chocolate buttercream center, and toasted marshmallow frosting. Chocolate Cupcakes with a graham cracker crust and toasted marshmallowy meringue frosting. I've been so excited to make these S'mores Cupcakes for a while. Perfect S'mores Cupcakes - yummy chocolate cupcakes with a graham cracker crust, filled with fluffy marshmallow filling and topped with chocolate ganache. Moist, honey-graham cake filled with marshmallow and topped with an easy chocolate frosting.