I love homemade cookies! And I bet there is nothing better than feeling the smell of freshly baked cookies in the morning. Not to mention tasting them with a delicious cup of tea, of course.Homemade Peanut Butter Cookies Recipes
Today I have decided to offer you a sweet, very tasty, and really tempting recipe. What I'm talking about? From delicious homemade peanut butter cookies, perfect to share at a snack with friends, or basically ideal to complement a comforting cup of tea.
You can't miss them!
- ½ cup peanut butter
- ½ cup butter
- ½ cup brown sugar
- ½ cup white sugar
- ½ teaspoon of salt
- 1 teaspoon of baking soda
- 1 and ½ cups flour
- 1 large egg
- To start with these delicious cookies, the first thing you have to do is put brown sugar, white sugar and peanut butter in the processor. Try to perfectly unify all the ingredients until you get a uniform mixture.
- Then add the egg until smooth.
- In a separate bowl, combine the dry ingredients, salt, and flour. Gradually add them to the sugar and peanut butter preparation you had previously done and continue to cook for a few seconds.
- When you get a creamy mixture, add the butter and reprocess.
- While you preheat the oven, grease a baking sheet and start making small balls of dough. Squash them by hand and use a fork to decorate them.
- To avoid sticking, you can put a little flour in your hands to maneuver better.
- Take the cookies to the oven for about 10 or 12 minutes and that's it. You'll have some delicious homemade peanut butter cookies!
- I assure you that this recipe is a delight ...
- And if you still want more cookie recipes, do not miss delicious vanilla cookies, some delicious cookies Nutella, and soft lemon cookies for snack.