You can cook Salmon Shioyaki using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Salmon Shioyaki
- You need of salmon fillets about 3/4 inch in thickness.
- You need of salt 5% of salmon weight.
- You need of rice wine or sake.
- Prepare of Lime wedges optional.
Salmon Shioyaki instructions
- Pat dry the salmon fillets with paper towel and place them on a shallow plate. Sprinkle both sides of salmon fillets with rice wine or sake and let sit for about 10 minutes..
- Sprinkle salt onto both sides of salmon fillets and wrap them with paper towels. Place them in a Ziploc bag and try to squeeze out as much air from the bag as possible. Refrigerate at least 6 hours and overnight..
- Take them out of the refrigerator 30 minutes prior to air frying..
- Put the salmon fillets in the fryer basket with out stacking and air fry at 400F (200C) for 7-8 minutes until surface is golden brown..