Banana Coconut Crunch Cupcakes.
You can cook Banana Coconut Crunch Cupcakes using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Banana Coconut Crunch Cupcakes
- You need 1 1/2 cup of All-purpose flour.
- It's 3/4 cup of Sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Baking powder.
- It's 1/2 tsp of Baking soda.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 4 oz of Unsalted butter (1 stick) melted and cooled.
- It's 1 of Egg.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Milk.
- You need 1 tsp of Vanilla extract.
- It's 1 of Mashed banana.
- Prepare 1 of Diced banana.
- It's 1/2 cup of Granola.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Sweetened shredded coconut plus extra for topping.
Banana Coconut Crunch Cupcakes step by step
- Preheat oven to 350. Line cupcake tins with about 18 cupcake paper liners..
- In a bowl, mix the flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt..
- Add to the same bowl all the liquids: butter, egg, milk, vanilla extract, and the mashed banana. Mix well until you have a smooth heavy batter..
- Now fold in the batter the diced bananas, granola and the coconut..
- Spoon the batter into the cupcake cups. Fill each 3/4 full. Sprinkle some coconut on top of each and into the oven they go for 20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the cupcake center comes out clean. Allow to cool and ENJOY!.