Deep Dark Mocha Torte. Deep Dark Mocha Torte Ain't yo mamas chocolate cake! In large bowl, beat egg whites with electric mixer on high speed until foamy. Fold chocolate mixture into egg whites.
For the buttercream, soften the butter until creamy before adding it to the cooled egg mixture. Chocolate-Almond Torte Bon AppÃ©tit, March. chocolate cinnamon torte Recipes at Epicurious.com. Cooks.com - Recipe - Simple Chocolate Croissants. You can have Deep Dark Mocha Torte using 16 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Deep Dark Mocha Torte
- It's of cake.
- Prepare 1 packages of Betty Crocker SuperMoist chocolate fudge cake mix.
- You need 1 1/3 cup of water.
- It's 1/2 cup of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 3 of eggs.
- You need 1/3 cup of granulated sugar.
- You need 1/3 cup of rum.
- Prepare 1 1/4 tsp of instant espresso coffe (dry).
- It's of mascarpone filling.
- Prepare 16 oz of mascarpone cheese.
- Prepare 1 cup of powdered sugar.
- It's 1 tsp of vanilla.
- You need of chocolate ganache.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of semi sweet chocolate chips.
- You need 6 tbsp of BUTTER.
- You need 1/3 cup of heavy whipping cream.
See great recipes for Deep Dark Mocha Torte, Mocha Torte too! See more ideas about Mocha cake, Cupcake cakes, Desserts. In a large bowl, cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Stir until chocolate is completely melted.
Deep Dark Mocha Torte step by step
- Heat oven to 350° Fahrenheit. Grease bottoms only of 2 round, 8 1/2 or 9 1/2 in pans, with shortening. Lightly flour..
- Beat cake mix, water, oil, and eggs in large bowl with electric mixer on low speed 30 seconds. Beat on medium speed 2 minutes, scraping bowl occasionally. Pour into pans..
- Bake 29-39 min or until a toothpick inserted in center, comes out clean. Cool 10 minutes. Run knife around sides of pans to loosen cakes; remove to wire rack. Cool completely, about 1 hour..
- Meanwhile, stir sugar, rum, and coffee ( dry) in 1 qt saucepan, until coffee is dissolved. Heat to boiling, stirring occasionally, remove from heat. Cool completely. Make Mascarpone filling and chocolate ganache..
- Cut each cake layer horizontally to make 2 layers each. Brush about 1 tablespoon of rum mixture over cut side of each layer; let stand 1 minute to soak into cake. Fill each layer with about 2/3 cup mascarpone filling. Frost side and top of cake with chocolate ganache. Store I'm Refrigerator..
- *Mascarpone Filling *.
- Beat all ingredients in medium bowl with electric mixer on low just until blended.
- * Chocolate Ganache*.
- Heat all ingredients in 1 qt saucepan over low heat, stirring frequently, until chips are melted and mixture is smooth. Refrigerate about 30 minutes, stirring occasionally, until slightly thickened.
- *from Betty Crocker SuperMoist Cake Mix Recipes* April 2004 edition.
Divide remaining batter between prepared cake pans. Using electric mixer, beat butter in large bowl until smooth. The Creamy Connection is a venture by Avnika Bhandari, who has been in the culinary field for over six years. She has a Diploma in Patisserie from City and Guilds, London. Engineer by qualification, Avnika decided to put her scientific training to assemble food rather than computers!