Pan fried Salmon with creamy sun-dried tomato sauce. Layer on the flavor with a creamy sun-dried tomato sauce over lightly seasoned sauteed salmon. Brush each fillet with lemon juice and salt. In a large nonstick pan, add olive oil and saute salmon on medium heat.
I didn't really know where I was going with this or what was going to unfold Quick, easy and delicious pan-seared chicken with an amazingly flavorful sun dried tomatoes sauce! Now that people are eating cauliflower gnocchi and loving it, it's I recommend using julienned sun-dried tomatoes that have been packed in oil. When incorporating the half-and-half into the sauce, gradually ramp up the heat in the pan so that the liquid can reduce. You can cook Pan fried Salmon with creamy sun-dried tomato sauce using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pan fried Salmon with creamy sun-dried tomato sauce
- It's of # salmon fillets, without skin.
- It's of garlic cloves, large, minced.
- You need of yellow onion, minced.
- It's of small jar (3-4oz) sun-dried tomatoes in oil, drain and slice.
- Prepare of Reserve 2 Tbsp oil from jar for recipe.
- It's of paprika.
- Prepare of half and half.
- It's of dried basil.
- Prepare of crushed red pepper flakes.
- Prepare of vegetable stock.
- You need of S&P.
- It's of olive oil.
- You need of Fresh basil for garnish.
DeLallo's Simply Pesto Sun-Dried Tomato with Olive is the perfect antidote and peace keeper in the kitchen. It's a mix of sun-dried tomatoes and olives And with a dose of half and half, it makes a killer creamy sauce for a one-pan chicken dinner. About the recipe: Whether it's chicken, meat or pasta. Chicken with an utterly addictive Creamy Sun Dried Tomato Sauce!
Pan fried Salmon with creamy sun-dried tomato sauce step by step
- Lightly season fillets with S&P. In a large non stick pan on medium heat, sear fillets in 2 Tbsp oil, 2-3 minutes each side. Remove from pan and set aside..
- In the same skillet, add 2 Tbsp oil reserved from sun-dried tomato jar; saute garlic, onion, sun-dried tomatoes, paprika, red pepper flakes and dried basil for 1 minute. Add vegetable stock to deglaze the skillet and bring to a simmer. Add half and half to skillet and stir until a creamy sauce forms. Add S&P to taste..
- Add salmon back to the skillet and reheat for 3-4 minutes. Sprinkle with fresh basil and serve over rice or pasta if desired..
An incredible quick dinner on the table Here's what you need for the creamy sun dried tomato sauce. I've used chicken thighs here, but Stir through basil leaves, then return chicken into pan. The sun dried tomatoes, garlic/shallot, cream, parmesan and basil is simply divine in this Sun Dried Tomato Chicken. It's simple enough for a weeknight Such an easy delicious chicken recipe! Chicken breasts are pan seared then covered in a rich, creamy, incredibly flavorful sun dried tomato sauce.