Coffee Crumble Cake. This classic coffee cake recipe is from Jacqueline at Go Go Go Gourmet, a food blog dedicated to busy moms who enjoy baking, cooking, and entertaining. The coffee cake is buttery, light, fluffy, and features a sweet ribbon of melty cinnamon through the center. This Cinnamon Coffee Cake recipe is moist, buttery, and full of cinnamon flavor.
While I am generally happy to share every recipe. In a large bowl, cream butter and sugar. Combine the flour, baking powder and baking soda; add to creamed mixture alternately with sour cream. You can have Coffee Crumble Cake using 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Coffee Crumble Cake
- It's of Topping.
- It's 1/2 cup of Packed Brown Sugar.
- You need 1/4 cup of Sifted Flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Cinnamon.
- Prepare 5 tbsp of Butter.
- Prepare of Cake.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of Sifted Flour.
- Prepare 2 1/2 tsp of Baking Powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- It's 1 of Egg Beaten.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of White Sugar.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Brown Sugar.
- It's 1/3 cup of Melted Butter.
- It's 1/2 cup of Hot Coffee.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Vanilla.
The cake crumb was superb in texture and consistency and the topping was the perfect balance. I used a food processor for the first part and finished the batter in the stand mixer. In a large bowl, cream together the remaining stick of butter and sugar until. Chef John's tender cake is like an apple crumble and a coffee cake all in one!
Coffee Crumble Cake instructions
- Preheat oven to 375°..
- Combine topping ingredients and set aside for later use..
- Combine Flour, Baking Powder and Salt in medium sized bowl..
- Combine egg, sugars and melted butter in large bowl..
- Mix dry ingredients into wet ingredients together..
- Flour and Grease a loaf pan and pour batter in. Top with crumble mixture and bake for 50 mins..
- After slide of pan and cut into even pieces..
Footnotes Chef's Notes: Dark brown sugar will work as well as light brown. In a medium bowl prepare the cinnamon filling by whisking together the brown sugar, flour, and cinnamon until combined. To make the crumb topping, combine sugars, cinnamon and salt in a medium bowl. Get a burst of tangy flavor from raspberries and other summery fruits. Sour Cream Rhubarb Coffee Cake "I make this every spring.