Strawberry Oat Cupcakes. The strawberry cupcakes in this recipe are made with real fresh strawberry bits! These strawberry cupcakes are moist, flavorful, and loaded with fresh strawberries! Frost them with strawberry frosting for strawberry perfection!
These moist and delicious strawberry cupcakes are packed with fresh strawberries and topped with an. Strawberries are finally in season and I'm so excited to use them! Frost each cupcake using a spatula, or decorate using a pastry bag and tip. You can cook Strawberry Oat Cupcakes using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Strawberry Oat Cupcakes
- It's 2 cups of oats.
- You need 1/3 cup of brown sugar.
- It's 1 ½ tsp of baking powder.
- You need ¼ tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 of egg white.
- It's 1 of egg.
- It's ¾ cup of skim milk.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of mashed ripe banana.
- Prepare ½ tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1 ½ cup of diced fresh strawberries.
Top each with a half strawberry. Strawberries and lemons make for a sweet and citrusy treat in this lightened-up cupcake recipe topped with a cream cheese frosting. Real strawberries give these otherwise vanilla cupcakes an These strawberry cupcakes have real strawberries! The fresh fruit makes these sweet and oh-so-good!
Strawberry Oat Cupcakes step by step
- Preheat the oven to 180°C. mist 12 cups in a muffin tin with cooking spray..
- Combine the dry ingredients in a large bowl and stir until thoroughly mixed..
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the remaining ingredients except the strawberries. Add to the dry ingredients and stir until blended together. Stir in the strawberries..
- Distribute the oatmeal mixture between the prepared muffin cups. Bake uncovered for 20 minutes or until oatmeal is lightly browned..
Similar Recipes, Strawberry Muffins Mango Muffins Strawberry Shortcake Strawberry Sparkle This cupcakes are so moist and fluffy and the strawberry flavour really speaks through. Fresh Strawberry Cupcakes made from scratch. Moist, tender vanilla cupcakes filled with strawberries and topped with strawberry buttercream. A rich chocolate cupcake is topped with a natural strawberry frosting and a fresh chocolate The cupcakes themselves are my favorite chocolate cupcakes, they aren't an overly fluffy and airy. Meet the Cook: Thanks to this dessert, our house is a popular place in summertime.