Cocoa Coffee Cookies. Chewy, double chocolate cookies with a hint of coffee flavor. In a large bowl, combine the whole wheat flour, all-purpose flour, cocoa powder, coffee, cinnamon, baking soda, and salt. Moist Chocolate Cookies with Cocoa Powder.
Espresso powder deepens the cocoa taste of these devilishly decadent cookies, but you can omit it, if you like.. Adding any type coffee to a recipe, especially chocolate types, does not end in coffee flovoring the food, it only enhances.brings out the chocolate flavor for instance.. Dark-Chocolate Cookies with Espresso Whisk together the cocoa powder, sugar and sunflower oil. You can have Cocoa Coffee Cookies using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cocoa Coffee Cookies
- You need 1 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 2 tbsp of brown sugar.
- It's 2/3 cup of cocoa powder.
- It's 2 cups of flour.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 11/3 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of ground coffee.
- You need 3/4 cup of butter.
- You need 2 of eggs.
Use a hand whisk and beat until the cocoa powder dissolves. Add the eggs, one at a time, whisking continuously. Add all of the remaining ingredients. Mix until everything is completely combined and the mixture starts to thicken and come together.
Cocoa Coffee Cookies instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°. Grease a cookie sheet. Put 1/4 cup of sugar in a small bowl and set aside..
- Combine butter and sugar and mix untill combined..
- Add brown sugar, coffee, and eggs and mix untill combined..
- Sift together flour, baking soda, salt, and cocoa and combine slowly with butter mixture..
- Batter will be thick. Roll into balls, roll in sugar and place on cookie sheet..
- Bake for 9-11 min. Let cool completely and enjoy. Makes about two dozen cookies..
Cover the bowl with plastic wrap. These cookies are the soft, thick, and loaded with milk chocolate chunks. The milk chocolate breaks up the flavors of the dark cocoa powder and the coffee. And that's saying a lot, because he has eaten a lot of really delicious cookies over the past few weeks (life is hard for spouses of recipe developers). Remove, sprinkle with remaining cocoa sugar mixture.