Whipped White Chocolate Coffee Ganache Frosting and Filling. Great recipe for Whipped White Chocolate Coffee Ganache Frosting and Filling. This is a light, fluffy, creamy coffee flavored white chocolate ganache. It takes minutes to make but needs to get completely cold before whipping.
But this whipped chocolate ganache might be my favorite one yet! The texture is so silky and light, and it's got the most incredibly deep, dark, and intense chocolate flavor. It adds coffee flavor to any of your baked goods, or can be used to enhance chocolate desserts. You can have Whipped White Chocolate Coffee Ganache Frosting and Filling using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Whipped White Chocolate Coffee Ganache Frosting and Filling
- It's 8 ounces of white chocolate, chopped, not chips.
- You need 1 cup of heavy whipping cream.
- You need 4 teaspoons of instant coffee granules.
- You need 1/8 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
Ganache can be used in a variety of applications. It can be utilized as a sauce, used in place of frosting on cakes, and if you reduce the amount of cream you make ganache into chocolate truffles. In a large bowl, mix together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg, espresso powder, and sugar together. Whipped chocolate ganache frosting is an incredibly rich and decadent frosting that is a simple alternative to buttercream.
Whipped White Chocolate Coffee Ganache Frosting and Filling step by step
- Heat cream until hot, add coffee granules and salt and stir until completely dissolved.
- Pour hot mixture over chopped white chocolate, add vanilla then let sit 1 minute then stir until smooth.
- Refrigerate until cold, at least 4 hours or overnight.
- When ready to use beat cold mixture until light and fluffy..
- This will frost a 13 by 9 inch pan of brownies or cake, 12 cupcakes and fill a batch of cookies. For a two layer cake it needs to be doubled.
A simple ganache mixture is whipped into an airy frosting creating something that resembles a very rich chocolate whipped cream. Use whipped chocolate ganache frosting to frost cakes and cupcakes, fill whoopie pies, or even to fill […] Ganache Filling. Two parts chocolate to one part cream, along with butter and any additional flavorings desired. Slightly thicker than the glaze, you'll use this recipe for adding a layer of ganache between two layers of cake, the base of truffles, or filling pastries. I use this ganache filling in my Chocolate Ganache Cookies recipe.