Banana cupcake. Pin these Banana Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Frosting. Bananas are one of the most frequent purchases I make at the grocery store because my whole family loves them. It's sturdy enough to hold up the thick, creamy batter.
Most banana cupcake recipes I've tried are a little dense and muffin/bread like. These Banana Cupcakes Are So SOFT And Have A Hint Of Cinnamon. They Are Also Topped With A Delicious Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting Baking Them Irresistible In Every Way! You can cook Banana cupcake using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Banana cupcake
- Prepare of cake.
- Prepare 200 grams of butter.
- It's 200 grams of sugar.
- Prepare 4 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 of vanilla extract.
- It's 4 of mashed banana.
- Prepare 300 grams of flour.
- Prepare 1 envelope of baking powder.
- You need 1 pinch of salt.
- You need of banana cream.
- Prepare 200 grams of white chocolate.
- It's 100 ml of whipping cream.
- Prepare 1 of banana.
Learn how to make the best banana cupcakes that melt right in your mouth when you eat them. I just made the banana cupcakes with honey-cinnamon cupcakes. I've never had banana cupcakes before, and honey-cinnamon frosting is pretty unique, so I'm sure the family will love them. These banana cupcakes are quick, easy and delicious.
Banana cupcake instructions
- Preheat the oven at 180 °C.
- Mix all the ingredients together in the order mentioned.
- Pour the batter in the cupcake pan and bake it for 25 minutes.
- Let it cool.
- Melt the white chocolate and the whipping cream.
- Mix it with one banana then add powdred sugar till you obtain a cohesive cream.
These gluten-free, vegan Chocolate Banana Cupcakes don't shy away from the chocolate! They're easy enough to tackle on a weekday, but also special enough to warrant a celebration. These Banana Cupcakes are refined-sugar-free, yet boast seriously sweet banana flavor from the She loved banana and she loved dairy, so Banana Cupcakes with Cream Cheese frosting it was! Banana Chocolate Cupcakes covered with lovely swirls of Chocolate Fudge Frosting give us a double dose of chocolate. You will love these tender and moist cupcakes that are oh so sweet.