Quick and Easy Coconut Cup Cakes.
You can have Quick and Easy Coconut Cup Cakes using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Quick and Easy Coconut Cup Cakes
- Prepare 150 grams of butter.
- It's 2 of eggs.
- It's 50 grams of flour.
- You need 50 grams of chocolate.
- You need 50 grams of hazelnuts.
- It's 120 grams of sugar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of baking powder.
- It's 130 grams of small coconut pieces.
Quick and Easy Coconut Cup Cakes step by step
- Melt the butter and do the next steps while you wait for it to cool off.
- Chop the chocolate and the hazelnuts to small bits..
- Add all the ingredients aside from the butter to a bowl and mix them together.
- Slowly add the melted butter to the mix as you stir..
- Fill the dough into cup cake forms and put them in a preheated oven at 200 C (normal settings) on a middle height level for 25 minutes..
- Keep an eye on them, they quickly get burned! Take them out and let them cool off. Enjoy!.