Root Beer Float Cupcakes. These Root Beer Float Cupcakes topped with a whipped cream frosting and root beer syrup (and a cherry, obviously) will totally hit the spot! There are a few important elements in this cupcake recipe. I did use real Root Beer to make them, but I also added root beer extract because I really wanted to.
They are very simple to toss together. Cute and creative, but not difficult to make, these cupcake cones will be the hit of the party! Root Beer Float Cupcakes bring the old-fashioned flavor of root beer to a cupcake dessert. You can have Root Beer Float Cupcakes using 5 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Root Beer Float Cupcakes
- It's 1 box of White cake mix.
- It's 1 3/4 cup of Root Beer Soda (divided).
- It's 2 of Eggs.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Canola oil.
- You need 1 envelope of Whipped topping mix (Dream Whip).
Each bite of this sweet cupcake recipe will take you back to the They delivered exactly what they promised - a rootbeer float in a cupcake. Awhile back I did one of the darnedest things. I made this root beer float. And I'm still trying to decide if it was the best decision of my life, or the catalyst to having nightmares when I envision warm, sandy. root beer float cupcakes.
Root Beer Float Cupcakes instructions
- Pre heat oven to 350.
- In a large bowl, mix cake mix, eggs, oil and 1 1/4 cups cold Root Beer Soda.
- Mix for 2 minutes on low speed until well blended.
- Fill cupcake liners in a cupcake tin with batter, 3/4 full.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- In another bowl, mix Dream Whip and 1/2 cup Root Beer. Mix until creamy..
- Let cupcakes cool and top with topping..
It never takes long into the first hot week of the summer for me to I started with a root beer cupcake, which was actually a chocolate root beer cupcake, adapted from the Root Beer Bundt Cake in one my favorite. Root Beer Float Cupcakes with Root Beer Buttercream Frosting take cupcakes to a whole new level. Easy to make and packed with flavor this recipe will have you and your guests grabbing seconds! Cupcake season is right around the corner so it's about time I get a new cupcake up on Num's the. Root Beer Float Cupcakes are a great way to celebrate summer!