Easy Peanut Butter Cup Cupcakes.
You can cook Easy Peanut Butter Cup Cupcakes using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy Peanut Butter Cup Cupcakes
- You need 1 box of Devils food or chocolate cupcake mix (prepared according to box directions).
- You need 1 cup of Mini chocolate chips.
- It's 24 of Miniature peanut butter cups.
- Prepare 1 of Batch of my sisters peanut butter frosting!.
- You need of frosting.
- You need 1 of Peanut butter frosting - Original url: https://www.allthecooks.com/peanut-butter-frosting-3.html.
Easy Peanut Butter Cup Cupcakes instructions
- Preheat oven according to cupcake directions.
- Add 1/2 cup miniature chocolate chips and mix well..
- Pour batter into cupcake trays with liners.
- Insert one miniature peanut butter cup in center of batter and gently push to bottom. Add a teaspoon of batter over the peanut butter cup if it's not covered by the batter..
- Bake according to directions. Prepare peanut butter frosting according to directions on link provided..
- Allow to cool..
- Top with my sister's peanut butter frosting..
- Pour the other 1/2 cup mini chips into a shallow dish and dip each cupcake into chips. Enjoy!.