If you came to this article it is because you still do not have much intimacy with the kitchen, right? Because making rice is really very simple! But here we will give the rice recipe easier in the world and also the recipe that we always eat: that rice alone.
Let’s see two recipes super easy, not to make mistake and your daily rice come out healthy, healthy, and delicious.
1. The easiest rice recipe of all
In Italy, the rice is cooked as if cooking the pasta. But before you say “Oh that’s bland!”, Let’s see what it’s like:
- Measure for each person you are eating, 1 cup full of coffee
- salt to taste
- olive oil
1.2. A way of doing:
- Wash the rice of your preference by calculating the amount indicated above (1 cup of coffee for each person)
- Bring the water to a boil (enough to cover the rice well. If it is brown rice, calculate 4 amounts of water for each quantity of rice)
- Put salt in the water when it is boiling (preferably coarse salt – 1 tablespoon of coffee), put a little salt, as little is corrected while much is incorrigible)
- When the water is boiling, throw the washed rice and control the cooking (about 7-10 minutes for our rice needle and about 30, 40 minutes for brown rice, see the indication on the packaging)
- Keeping an eye on the cooking time, try the rice, fix the salt and remove it al dente from the water by dripping it in a rice drainer.
- Serve with an abundant yarn of extra virgin olive oil and ready, good appetite!
Believe! It looks very good!