Hey People! So as many of you know, I all started my Thanksgiving Collection this tremendous Sunday. The first recipe was Sweet Potato Cheesecake. If you overlooked out definitely go examine it out! In this post, I am going to show you how to make the MOST APPROPRIATE EVER Baked Turkey wings!
Turkey wings are perfect for people that don’t want to make a whole turkey, or maybe your loved ones just like the wings. The wings take a lot less time to make, and they cost a lot less too ( OMG have you considered the price for these whole turkeys?! $40 and up? Ain’t no one got time for that!).
These wings are super easy to make, and they are really foolproof! Give them a try!
The Top-quality Baked Turkey Wings
These delicious couch baked turkey wings are pro to perfection! This is a perfect vacation dish that’s easy to make and will please the whole crowd.
Course Main Dish
Keyword Baked Turkey Wings
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 2 hours
Total Time 2 hours 10 minutes
Servings 4 servings
- 2.5 lbs turkey wings cut into sections if the acquired whole
- 1 large lemon cut into 4 wedges
- 2 tbsp olive oil you can substitute it with vegetable oil
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- 1 tbsp onion powder
- 2 tsp seasoning salt or salt-free seasoning
- 1 tsp minced onions
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 1 1/2 tbsp paprika
- 2 tsp parsley flakes
- 2 tsp chicken seasoning
- 2 1/2 cup turkey or hen broth or even water
- Sparkling the turkey wings, then rub all surfaces of the wings with the lemon wedges
- Subsequent, place the wings into a large bowl or dish and drizzle the wings with the olive oil.
- Sprinkle all of the seasonings onto the wings, then rub the seasonings all over the wings.
- Take away the wings from the bowl and place them into an oiled bake dish.
- In the bowl that the wings were in, there will be leftover seasonings. Pour 2 1/2 cups of broth or water into the bowl, stir, then pour the broth or water into the baking dish.
- Canopy the baking dish, and cook the wings in the oven on 350 F, for about 1 &1/2 hours to 2 hours
- Periodically get rid of the wings from the oven, and baste.