A very warm soup warms the body and the soul, doesn't it? But you don't even have to wait for the temperature to drop to eat this delight: this dish, besides being very tasty, is nutritious. At westmainkitchen, you will find recipes for zucchini soup, cornmeal soup with cabbage, pumpkin soup, and many others. Today we are going to show you how to make vegetable soup! Check out the recipe below:
How to make vegetable soupHow to Make Vegetable Soup
- 1 cup (1 teaspoon) of caramelized noodles
- 1 and 1/2 liter of water
- 2 diced peeled potatoes
- 1 large unpeeled diced carrot
- 4 diced unpeeled yams
- 2 diced peeled chayote
- 5 kale leaves with stems
- 1 cup (tea) ) cooked broccoli
- 1 cup (tea) of spinach
- 1 chopped tomato 1 chopped onion
- 4 chopped garlic cloves
- 2 tablespoons ( minced ) ginger
- 2 tablespoons (oil)
- salt, black pepper, and seasoning to taste
- parsley and chive
- In a large saucepan, place water, diced vegetables, tomatoes, ginger, salt, black pepper, and spices to taste.
- Cook until the vegetables are al dente.
- Then add the pasta, the chopped kale, and the spinach.
- Cook until the pasta is al dente: neither too soft nor too stiff.
- Meanwhile, heat another pan with the oil and put the garlic and onion to sauté.
- As soon as they are lightly brown, add the broccoli and sauté until soft.
- Transfer the contents of this pan to the other and mix well.
- Finish with the parsley and chives.
- Turn off the heat and serve the vegetable soup right away.
Don't forget the toasts: they fall really well!