Cherry Topped Holiday Cupcakes.
You can cook Cherry Topped Holiday Cupcakes using 9 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cherry Topped Holiday Cupcakes
- It's 2 cup of flour.
- It's 2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 cup of butter, softened.
- It's 1 cup of sugar.
- You need 3 large of eggs.
- You need 2 tsp of Vanilla.
- You need 3/4 cup of Milk.
- It's 1 of as needed Jar of maraschino cherries.
Cherry Topped Holiday Cupcakes step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F..
- In bowl, combine flour, baking powder, and salt. Whisk together..
- Cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in eggs, one at a time. Add vanilla and mix until smooth and frothy. Slowly add flour with milk. Beat until smooth..
- Line cupcake pans with paper or foil holders. Fill each cupcake tin with batter, half way..
- Bake for approximately 15minutes, Or until cake does not stick to toothpick. Cool 5 minutes in pan, then invert onto a rack and cool completely before frosting..
- Whip up cream cheese frosting to top your cupcakes --see my favorite cream cheese frosting recipe--.
- Top each cupcake with a single rinsed and dry patted maraschino cherry..