Dalgona coffee ☕. Dalgona Coffee is the latest viral trend on the internet right now—we tried it out, and we are HOOKED. Pour the frothy coffee on top of the milk. Dalgona coffee (Korean: 달고나커피) is a beverage made by whipping equal proportions of instant coffee powder, sugar, and hot water until it becomes creamy and then adding it to cold or hot milk.The combination of cold milk and the bittersweet coffee is simply a match made in heaven. And the best part is that you can make it without any special machines - all you need is some arm muscle and patience. Dalgona coffee is a drink that's meant to be made at home and shared online. You can cook Dalgona coffee ☕ using 4 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Dalgona coffee ☕
- You need 2 tbsp of instant coffee (I used nescafe).
- It's 2 tbsp of sugar (any kind).
- It's 2 tbsp of boiling water.
- It's 3/4 glass of milk.
If you decide to make it by hand, just pretend you're getting in some light exercise, not that you're just doing. To make dalgona coffee, you'll need instant coffee, granulated sugar, hot water, and the milk of your choice (plant-based is a-OK). First, combine two tablespoons of instant coffee, two tablespoons. Dalgona coffee is like a cappucino turned on its head, with the frothy coffee on top and the milk underneath.
Dalgona coffee ☕ step by step
- Put equal parts of sugar and instant coffee in a glass..
- Mix it with an equal amount of boiling water and keep whisking for 10 minutes with a whisking machine. If mixing by hand, whisk it for 25-30 minutes for good fluffy mixture. Check the mixture, if it forms a fluffy peak without falling..
- Add warm or cold milk in a glass, your preference and pour the mixture on top. I poured less fluffy, bitter and more fluffy, mild mixture on top for more flavour. Enjoy!.
For once, the internet was right! Dalgona coffee has four main ingredients: instant coffee, sugar, hot water and milk. These ingredients are made into two layers: milk and a dollop of thick, pudding-like coffee mixture that floats. Dalgona coffee is named after a famous Korean street candy of the same name-in Korea, they call it ppopgi. The dalgona as a candy is similar to toffee or honeycomb that's placed on a stick, but the now-viral caffeinated version as seen on TikTok and even on YouTube food channels is a three-ingredient sweet coffee-based.