Strawberry Yogurt Cupcakes with cream cheese frosting. The berry cream cheese frosting is perfectly paired with these soft and tender yogurt cupcakes. Strawberry cream cheese frosting is intensely strawberry flavored! It has a thick creamy texture and is perfect for piping on cakes and cupcakes!
The strawberry cream cheese frosting, however, is naturally pink from using fresh strawberries. What Frosting Goes With Strawberry Learn how to make small batch Strawberry Cupcakes with Strawberry Cream Cheese Frosting with real strawberries from scratch without using strawberry. These Strawberry Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Frosting are perfect! You can have Strawberry Yogurt Cupcakes with cream cheese frosting using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Strawberry Yogurt Cupcakes with cream cheese frosting
- Prepare 1 box of strawberry cake mix.
- It's 3/4 cup of vanilla Greek yogurt.
- Prepare 1 cup of water.
- It's 3 1/2 cups of powdered sugar.
- It's 8 oz of cream cheese.
- It's 1/2 cup of butter.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract.
That said, my favorite besides Funfetti was always a strawberry cake mix with cream cheese Substituted a bit of milk and yogurt for the sour cream. Strawberry Cupcakes with Creamy Strawberry Frosting. I know, I post a ridiculous amount of cupcake recipes. Then after they are baked they are topped with more fresh strawberries (which is a lovely hidden surprise underneath the frosting), and then more strawberry puree is creamed into.
Strawberry Yogurt Cupcakes with cream cheese frosting instructions
- Combine cake mix, yogurt and water. Fill cupcake liners half way. Bake at 350 degrees for 13-15 minutes. Take out of oven and cool.
- Make frosting. Using a stand mixer combine cream cheese, butter and vanilla. Add in powdered sugar until it is fully combined..
- Frost cupcakes and store in an airtight container. Refrigerate to avoid frosting from melting..
For the frosting: Beat the butter, cream cheese and sugar together until smooth. Add the remaining strawberry puree and enough powdered sugar to reach a pipeable Remove the cupcakes from the oven and cool on a wire rack. Pipe the frosting onto the cooled cupcakes and serve. These Vanilla Yogurt Cupcakes are made with a whole cup of yogurt. They are fluffy, moist, and perfectly light!