Baked Spaghetti with Bread. Moms delicious baked spaghetti and garlic bread, with pickles on the side yum! Send mom some mail to P. How to Make Baked Spaghetti Bread.
Why make baked spaghetti instead of regular ol' spaghetti with meat sauce? It's all about that melty layer of cheese on top! Toss with spaghetti, then transfer to baking dish and top with mozzarella and Parmesan. You can cook Baked Spaghetti with Bread using 22 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Baked Spaghetti with Bread
- Prepare of Bread.
- It's 6 slices of store baked Italian bread.
- It's 6 tablespoons of butter divided.
- You need To taste of granulated garlic powder.
- It's As needed of kosher salt to sprinkle.
- Prepare of Spaghetti.
- Prepare 1/2 pound of cooked spaghetti pasta.
- You need 1-1/2 pound of ground beef.
- Prepare 15 ounces of canned diced tomatoes.
- You need 15 ounces of canned tomato sauce.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of flame roasted peppers.
- You need 1/2 cup of sliced kalamata olives.
- You need 2 tablespoons of capers.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of sugar.
- You need 1 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1 teaspoon of ground white pepper.
- It's 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- You need 3-1/2 of tomato paste.
- It's 1/2 cup of diced onion.
- It's of Topping.
- You need 1/2 cup of shredded Parmesan cheese.
- It's 2-1/3 ounces of Gouda cheese.
When we gather for Sunday dinner, we crave pasta. I need to find a new doctor. The one I have now always leaves me feeling confused and frustrated. I grew up in a house where we didn't even take Tylenol for headaches and we definitely didn't go to the doctor unless we were absolutely dying.
Baked Spaghetti with Bread step by step
- Preheat oven 400°Fahrenheit. Add ground beef to a deep oven safe pan. Add the onion, peppers, olives, capers, and spices. Add tomato sauce, paste, and diced tomatoes. Simmer 10 minutes stir in the pasta..
- Get the gouda and slice. Add all over the top of the spaghetti. Sprinkle the parmesan over the top. Put into oven for 1 hour..
- Slice the bread melt the butter. Add the sliced bread and fry the bread in the butter..
- Turn and add the garlic. Toast the back side till browned and crispy. Sprinkle with kosher salt and set aside. Take the spaghetti out of the oven and let rest 15 minutes..
- Serve, I hope you enjoy!!!.
But over the years I've found that. I looked everywhere for an easy baked spaghetti that did NOT use mushrooms or cream of mushroom soup (husband is allergic). I am happy to say I found it. This makes a great family meal.just add a tossed salad and some garlic bread, and dinner is ready in about an hour. What Caitlin put together was Toasted Coconut Baked Donuts that she topped with fried spaghetti squash, a mango glaze and a salted caramel sauce made with miso.