Rainbow Cupcakes. Rainbow Cupcakes with fluffy cloud-like vanilla frosting that is guaranteed to make anyone who sees them smile. Rainbow Cupcakes have been a looooooong time in the making for this blog. This rainbow cupcake recipe is sure to make anyone smile!
It's time to splash some color on your favorite dessert snack. These fabulous cupcakes have had a colorful makeover by using a spectrum of wonderful colors to make. These Funfetti Rainbow Cupcakes are colorful inside and out! You can have Rainbow Cupcakes using 7 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Rainbow Cupcakes
- Prepare 250 g of Redman's Super Sponge Cake Mix.
- You need 5 of medium eggs.
- Prepare 50 g of water.
- It's 50 g of unsalted butter, melted.
- Prepare of Red, blue, yellow, green, purple food coloring.
- You need 1 box of Redman's whip topping.
- Prepare of Rainbow sprinkles.
Homemade funfetti cupcakes are moist and full of sprinkles. Then topped with a colorful buttercream rainbow and mini marshmallow clouds. Rainbow cupcakes can add a colorful flair to any gathering or special occasion. Transform a simple vanilla cake batter with food coloring, and then carefully layer each different color of batter into a.
Rainbow Cupcakes instructions
- Put in all the ingredients, except butter, into an electric mixer with whisk attached. Whisk on high speed for 8-10mins until fluffy..
- Fold in the melted butter gently. Do not use electric mixer..
- Separate the batter into 5 equal portions. If you want more colors, separate into more portions..
- Colour each portion with red, yellow green, blue, purple coloring. I used Wilton's gel coloring. If you have more colorings, feel free to colour more portions of the batter..
- Put each batter into different piping bags..
- Line muffin tray with cupcake cups..
- Pipe out the colored batters into the cups, layer by layer, as desired. Not too much though. You'll want to fill up just slightly below the top of the cupcake cups. The more you fill up, the higher your cupcake will rise..
- Bake at 150 degs for abt 5-8mins at middle rack, depending on oven. My oven is small, so temperature needs to be lower. Adjust your oven temperature accordingly..
- Insert a toothpick into the center of the cupcakes. If it comes out clean, remove the tray from the oven. If the top browned but toothpick comes out wet, lower down your temperature and move tray to bottom rack. Bake further till toothpick comes out clean..
- Cool the cupcakes completely onto cooling rack. Meanwhile, let's prepare frosting..
- For frosting, I just use whipped cream. Pour 1 cup of Redman's whip topping into electric mixing bowl with whisk attachment. Whisk at high speed till stiff peak. You should be able to turn the bowl upside down. With electric whisk, everything is fast! 🤣 So, invest in one!.
- Put the whipped cream inside large piping bag with piping tip attached. Pipe out frost onto cupcakes as desired. Check out YouTube for piping techniques! They have plenty of tutorials on piping. You can even colour the frosting if you like. If you ran out of frosting, whip more cream..
- Sprinkle rainbow rice if desire. Well done!! You've successfully made rainbow cupcakes! Wooohooo!.
To all the people who are worried about the detrimental effects of food coloring: Food coloring is found in just about every packaged food product out there. Get a little creative with your cupcake making skills by whipping up these amazing rainbow cupcakes. Simple but ever so pretty, these multi-coloured cupcakes are topped with sprinkles and a glacé cherry. I've been making these colorful cupcakes with my mom since I was in high school. These rainbow cupcakes are, hands down, some of the cutest cupcakes I've made in a very long Although they look complicated, the cupcakes are actually very easy to make.