Salmon with Tuscan creamed spinach and asparagus. Pan-Seared Salmon with Spinach is an easy and healthy Mediterranean style dinner. This recipe is very similar to Tuscan salmon, except it doesn't have any cream. Combining salmon and spinach together in one delicious dinner is a great way to add healthy foods to your diet!
Arrange trimmed asparagus on the sides of the salmon. Drizzle asparagus lightly with olive oil and roll to coat. Sprinkle both asparagus and salmon with salt and pepper. You can have Salmon with Tuscan creamed spinach and asparagus using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Salmon with Tuscan creamed spinach and asparagus
- Prepare 1/2 cup of fine diced onion.
- You need 2 of large garlic minced (about 2 tbsp).
- Prepare 1/3 cup of julianeed sun dried tomatoes packed in olive oil.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of heavy cream.
- Prepare 1/3 of packed spinach (thawed frozen spinach well strained).
- Prepare 2 of salmon filets.
- You need of Asparagus (salt, pepper, roasted and or grilled).
Season salmon all over with salt and pepper. In a large bowl, mix together cream cheese, mozzarella, spinach, garlic powder, and red Creamy Tuscan Butter Chicken & Orzo. The salmon, asparagus and garlic get caramelized in the flavorful browned butter then the lemon takes this dish to the next level. I cooked the salmon and asparagus in one pan because they cook at the same rate and I wanted all the flavors of the garlic-lemon and butter to mix throughout the entire.
Salmon with Tuscan creamed spinach and asparagus step by step
- Add evo to a non stick skillet and heat. Add your salmon presentation side down and sear quick to get good color on both sides. You don’t want to cook all the way through because your going to place this in the oven on warm until ready for service..
- Add oil to temp and sauté onions until soft and a little caramelized then add the garlic until fragrant.
- Add sun dried tomatoes for a few minutes and then add the spinach and heavy cream along with a couple pinches of salt and simmer for about 5 minutes until thick, cover on low. This won’t take long to thicken..
- Serve salmon over the Tuscan creamed spinach and with your asparagus.
A creamy-dreamy shrimp dish with a rich, garlicky white wine sauce—plus color from sun-dried tomatoes and spinach! After the first bite, you'll feel like you're basking in Tuscan sunshine, and your family will wonder if you hired an Italian chef.. With Spinach And Ricotta Almond Cream, Baked Salmon With Spinach And Mushrooms, Baked Salmon With Tomatoes, Spinach & Mushrooms. Baked salmon served on a bed of creamed spinach and topped with easy homemade Hollandaise sauce. Place the creamed spinach on a serving plate and top with the baked Salmon with Asparagus & Quick Blender Hollandaise.