Air Fryer Banana Bread. Brimming with great, traditional banana flavor, have a slice of this banana bread with a cup of tea for breakfast Somehow, by the power of air fryer magic, the moist, dense texture of this banana bread is wonderful! We suggest you toast the walnuts before using them in the recipe to deepen their flavor. This mini banana bread is a quick and easy one bowl recipe.
In a large bowl, combine all-purpose flour, almond flour, cinnamon, baking soda and salt; whisk to combine. In a separate bowl mix sugar, buttermilk, egg, vanilla, canola oil and mashed banana. Add wet ingredients to dry and gently fold until completely. You can have Air Fryer Banana Bread using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Air Fryer Banana Bread
- You need 1 of Ripe banana.
- It's 1 of Egg.
- Prepare 2 Tablespoons of brown sugar.
- You need 2 Tablespoons of canola oil.
- You need 1/4 Cup of milk or 1/8 whipping cream + 1/8 water.
- Prepare 3/4 Cup of plain flour.
- Prepare 1/2 Teaspoon of baking soda.
This is truly a family classic. This recipe has been passed down from my grrandmother and then my mother. And nothing tastes as good as air fryer bread! Baking banana bread is much quicker in an air fryer, thanks to the convection-like heat and the need for less batter.
Air Fryer Banana Bread step by step
- Preheat airy fryer to 160 degrees Celsius.
- Line baking tin with baking paper, add a little oil of needed.
- Mash banana and mix with egg, it doesn't have to be fully mashed, keep some lumps of banana for added texture.
- Add and mix in sugar, oil and milk/cream + water.
- Add and mix flour and baking soda until just combined, don't over mix..
- Pour mixture in baking tin and put into air fryer at 160 degrees Celsius for 25-35 minutes. Check around 25 minutes to see if cooked, use a something to poke through to see if mixture is still sticky, if so keep cooking untill nothing sticks.
Crowd-pleasing warm banana bread with a nice layer of walnuts on top can be made in the air fryer. Make this for breakfast, brunch, or a snack and everyone will be asking you to make it all the time. We know what to do with over-ripe bananas. Watch how we make this Banana Bread using our GoWISE USA Air Fryer. Here's the oh-so-simple Air Fryer Banana Bread recipe.