Coffee almond LCHF cheesecake. Whip cream cheese, heavy cream and the coffee concoction till fluffy and smooth. Refrigerate for half hour, churning the batter every ten minutes. Pulse almonds in the blender with cocoa powder, butter and remaining Stevia.
Also, gluten free and sugar free! To make the almond flour cheesecake crust, stir the almond flour, melted butter, erythritol, and vanilla extract in a medium bowl, until well combined. The dough will be slightly crumbly. You can have Coffee almond LCHF cheesecake using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Coffee almond LCHF cheesecake
- It's 200 g of cream cheese.
- Prepare 1 cup of heavy cream.
- Prepare 2 tsp of instant coffee.
- You need 1 cup of water.
- You need 2 tbsp of gelatin powder.
- You need 15 tsp of Stevia.
- Prepare of vanilla extract.
- It's 100 g of almonds.
- You need 2 tbsp of cocoa powder.
- It's of butter.
Press the dough into the bottom of the prepared pan. Place the almond flour, melted butter, cinnamon, and salt in the bottom, mix well and press firmly to pack together. In a small bowl mix together the remaining ingredients, once smooth pour the mixture over the crust. These Keto Espresso Chocolate Cheesecake Bars boast a decadent chocolate cookie crust, topped with a creamy espresso cheesecake layer and a dusting of cocoa powder - and they taste exactly as amazing as you're imagining right now!
Coffee almond LCHF cheesecake step by step
- Boil water with coffee and 2/3 Stevia. Turn off heat, add gelatin stirring occasionally till it dissolves. Set aside to cool..
- Whip cream cheese, heavy cream and the coffee concoction till fluffy and smooth. Refrigerate for half hour, churning the batter every ten minutes..
- Preheat oven at 150° C. Pulse almonds in the blender with cocoa powder, butter and remaining Stevia. Add as base to round baking and pat it tight. Bake for 10 minutes..
- Pour the cheese batter over the base, garnish with toppings of your choice and let it set for 5-6 hours in the fridge..
- Serve with love and whipped cream..
See great recipes for Beef and Spinach Frittata LCHF : Keto too! See great recipes for Brown rice pudding, Berry Cheesecake Bowl too! Low-carb cheesecake (Keto & Gluten-Free) This gluten-free, low-carb cheesecake has the flavor and rich, creamy texture of a traditional cheesecake without the sugar! This is the perfect keto dessert to share with family and friends. A pumpkin coffee cake that is made with layers of cake, cream cheese and a crumble topping.