Special Arabic Coffee with Rose Water. Special Arabic Coffee with Rose Water In this recipe, cardamon, saffron and rose water give Arabic coffee its special taste. Before the water boils, add the coffee and stir several times. Pour the coffee in a kettle but leave the settled coffee at the bottom of the pan.
Don't forget to empty it before trying to pour the Arabic coffee in! Bring the water to boil in a small saucepan, ibrik or stovetop kettle. You can purchase whole roasted beans or ground coffee. You can cook Special Arabic Coffee with Rose Water using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Special Arabic Coffee with Rose Water
- Prepare 5/16 cup of arabic coffee, ground.
- It's 6 of cardamom pods, partially opened.
- You need 3/4 teaspoon of ground cardamom.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of saffron.
- Prepare 5/16 cup of rosewater.
Look for Arabica beans in light to medium roasts. While this doesn't allow you to adjust the ratio to your taste, it may be a convenient way to get the flavor of Arabic coffee. Although called white coffee, this popular Middle Eastern drink is really a caffeine-free blend of hot water with floral essences, spices, herbs, or aromatics. Our version is made especially for Valentine's Day with one of the most popular variations, rose water.
Special Arabic Coffee with Rose Water instructions
- Heat 6 cups of water in a large pan with the cardamom powder..
- Before the water boils, add the coffee and stir several times. Leave to boil for a minute or two..
- Remove from heat and leave for a few minutes for the coffee to settle..
- Pour the coffee in a kettle but leave the settled coffee at the bottom of the pan. Add in the cardamom pods, saffron, and rosewater..
- Place the kettle over low heat and when it starts to boil, remove and serve hot..
Psst, it helps to serve this drink with a bundle of pretty, pink roses. Wait a few minutes until the coffee brews Coffee with cardamom and rose water is ready! Traditionally, it is roasted on the premises (at home or for special occasions), ground, brewed and served in front of guests. Qahwa is a traditional Arabic Coffee Recipe that is most popular Arabian cuisine. Qahwa is made from green coffee beans and cardamom.